Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 31. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
The photo was pleased) It is visible certainly that behind behind there was any party! Smiley So, behind was an excellent fruitful evening which turned into a booze Smiley If you look at the path passed by the project, there was almost nothing to alert me, except for the postponement of ICO of the main sales, and it turns out that it did not result in any noticeable positive effect . Can not transfer the deadline?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Undoubtedly, there are many levels of resistance for us before the level of the bitcoin price and everything else will approach the level of December last year. How much time will pass before this is not clear, but the fact that in the long term growth will occur is obvious. The scope of the blockchain is growing every day - I am confident in the success of Acorn despite the known limitations today.
Activity: 630
Access, Success, and Transparency: Introducing Acorn
https://www.ccn.com/access-success-and-transparency-introducing-acorn/?utm_content=71745466&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Wow This is really Big News
"Huge Partnership Announcement! InVision, Weebly, Shopify, Hubspot and 40+ more Marketplace Vendor Partners."
https://medium.com/@Acorn.Collective/huge-partnership-announcement-7b3f8fe7a3e9

That is big news

The next tops are taken by the team and the Acorn project is getting stronger on the world stage.
The promising future of the project is also evident.
Wow! And most importantly, the news came out very timely.
Activity: 812
from tweet

"Founders and core team working hard running the smoothest ICO of 2018"
I think it was party )

The progress of the team is obvious, they are engaged in the development of the project. It is rare to see such a picture.
Merit: 100
"Huge Partnership Announcement! InVision, Weebly, Shopify, Hubspot and 40+ more Marketplace Vendor Partners."

That is big news

The next tops are taken by the team and the Acorn project is getting stronger on the world stage.
The promising future of the project is also evident.
Activity: 252
Activity: 149

That is big news
This one is great! But is there any chance that even those who are not familiar with cryptos be benefited with this project?

The platform is so simple to use, I would think it will help bring many people into crytpo generally.
Activity: 149
Hello. Will your platform representatives be able to carry out fund-raising campaigns outside of the platform? I am confident that such a service will be in demand.

what does that actually mean?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello. Will your platform representatives be able to carry out fund-raising campaigns outside of the platform? I am confident that such a service will be in demand.
Activity: 63
Today I noticed from several sources that many investors are collecting pools for Acorn Collective. I think soon will that the interesting.
perhaps we have very similar sources, because I also saw how pools pool investors into one. But I don't understand why they can't invest without someone's help

What is the reason for pooling? What prevents pass KYC?
Activity: 13
Yes, for these months the Acorn team has proved itself in my opinion from the best side. Judge for yourself, so not new, but it is very relevant. The world of crypto currency and all the infrastructure that has been formed and continues to form around it is a whole world. As it used to be for the Internet, Kickstarter was something explosive, urgent and necessary - so here it can turn out the same!

I hope your right considering the idea is that the masses don't know about the successes until its too late to get into it. But, the real winners get in early before the rush. Just look at bitcoin and how it was a scam...4 years ago. There's a lot of embarrassed people now.
Today I noticed from several sources that many investors are collecting pools for Acorn Collective. I think soon will that the interesting.
perhaps we have very similar sources, because I also saw how pools pool investors into one. But I don't understand why they can't invest without someone's help
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Yeah, the fees do not go practically, it's a feeling that everyone covered a somnolent cloud and everyone decided to take a nap) And now it seems to me that Acorn just stopped with his trips. In general, there is such a practice that, during the ICO continuing, the team actively promotes itself? Usually everything freezes during sales, in my opinion it's strange. Or do I just think so?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Yes, for these months the Acorn team has proved itself in my opinion from the best side. Judge for yourself, so not new, but it is very relevant. The world of crypto currency and all the infrastructure that has been formed and continues to form around it is a whole world. As it used to be for the Internet, Kickstarter was something explosive, urgent and necessary - so here it can turn out the same!
I think there is even a small demand for demand. All the same, preliminary sales results are an excellent result. And now, even with such a sluggish demand, the token is bought. So when Acorn enters the stock exchanges, there will be demand and opportunity, it will exceed supply, then growth will accelerate even more. Crypto currency summer has come! Smiley
Activity: 29
from tweet
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfBQkSvWkAAfCbf.png

"Founders and core team working hard running the smoothest ICO of 2018"
I think it was party )

PLAYERS
Pages:
Jump to: