Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 34. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Hello. I've read many positive reviews about this platform on other resources. Due to what it manages to be so profitable to stand out against the background of competitors?
Due to the fact that Acorn is aimed at building a full-fledged business, rather than a one-time release of the product.

It seemed to me that all the platforms are planning to develop in the long term and there is nothing special about this.

According to my statistics, more than 80% of ICO projects are scam.
I am very glad that ACORN is completely real and legal.
Its long-term inherent and undeniable.
I'm also wait good results. At least working platform and starting crowdfunding. I think Acorn is real competitor for Indiegogo and Kickstarter. But team don't want to compete with them. That's why I watch for Acorn
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Hello. I still do not understand how will the platform make a profit? Or is it non-profit?
Everything is very simple and clear. Read WP, don't be lazy.

But I highly recommend to study this page - https://aco.ai/showcase/default.html  There all is clear.
Thank you for this, I'll take a look now
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello. I've read many positive reviews about this platform on other resources. Due to what it manages to be so profitable to stand out against the background of competitors?
Due to the fact that Acorn is aimed at building a full-fledged business, rather than a one-time release of the product.

It seemed to me that all the platforms are planning to develop in the long term and there is nothing special about this.

According to my statistics, more than 80% of ICO projects are scam.
I am very glad that ACORN is completely real and legal.
Its long-term inherent and undeniable.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
Very often investors do not believe in projects, especially those created by young teams. How do you plan to return this trust?
What kind of return of confidence is it?
Here everything is fine, a team with experience.
the staff is growing, the work is boiling.
Video reviews are very high-quality and authoritative.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good evening. Will there be a special department within your platform that tracks how project owners spend their money?
Activity: 36
The collection has certainly slowed down, but I can not understand why?

the project is very much discussed. It has a large number of supporters. They are represented at all the conferences.

I hope that the amount that you collected is enough for a basic launch. I'm sure that Crypto community needs ACORN

It must just be the market in general Sad
Activity: 532
The collection has certainly slowed down, but I can not understand why?

the project is very much discussed. It has a large number of supporters. They are represented at all the conferences.

I hope that the amount that you collected is enough for a basic launch. I'm sure that Crypto community needs ACORN
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/acorn-collective   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

This is very good for the project at the stage of active public sales is necessary. As possible, it is good to cover all available resources for the presentation of the project and obtain a certain number of new followers. Thank you for posting.
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/acorn-collective   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. Smart contracts will be used to protect all transactions within your platform or are there exceptions?
Activity: 44
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Acorn Collective (OAK) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/acorn-collective
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Very often investors do not believe in projects, especially those created by young teams. How do you plan to return this trust?
Activity: 121

No, it was not about the platform itself, but about the projects. As a rule, after collecting funds and giving goods to the backers, the project disappears, and only few manage to turn into a full-fledged business solution.
Hmm, but is there not enough solutions on the market that provide consulting services in this area?
Activity: 93

No, it was not about the platform itself, but about the projects. As a rule, after collecting funds and giving goods to the backers, the project disappears, and only few manage to turn into a full-fledged business solution.

Activity: 93
Activity: 153
lot of money raised in crypto. too much. I like to see breakdown of where money spend for ICO

They have a Tokenomics article on Medium
Activity: 23
 lot of money raised in crypto. too much. I like to see breakdown of where money spend for ICO
Activity: 261
What is the ICO soft-cap?
7 million tokens. Do not worry, it was achieved d the pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: