Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 45. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
Help me to understand. I'm following the Acorn site and can not understand: the dynamics of buying tokens is reflected in real time or with some kind of update step occurs (for example: once a day or an hour)? If so why the figure does not move since yesterday as I understand it. Does this mean that the demand is zero or just because the site works? How much is this open information and is it possible to see in real time the sale process?  Huh

The fees are growing, but very slowly. I think this is due to the very low price of the ETH. The price below $ 600 is very frustrating for people.  Sad

In the middle of the ICO, the amounts of fees tend to fall. For some days, it happens that no one will invest, but this is normal. But that's no reason to worry. At the finish line, fees usually rise.  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Help me to understand. I'm following the Acorn site and can not understand: the dynamics of buying tokens is reflected in real time or with some kind of update step occurs (for example: once a day or an hour)? If so why the figure does not move since yesterday as I understand it. Does this mean that the demand is zero or just because the site works? How much is this open information and is it possible to see in real time the sale process?  Huh

The fees are growing, but very slowly. I think this is due to the very low price of the ETH. The price below $ 600 is very frustrating for people.  Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How long in average will approval of one project take within the framework of your platform? I hope that it’ll be a fast and simple process.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. What is the total duration of the main stage of the ICO?   
30 days, if the tokens aren’t sold out earlier.   
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
24 June TGE will end. Or you want to know in the days?  I think you can self to count it.  Wink Sorry, it's some strange question for member. You can see all dates in the topic on the every page
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Will some projects be able to launch their one ICOs within the framework of yr platform? It seems to me that such an opportunity will have demand.   
Activity: 378
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
What date will the main ICO stage be over at?  
According to the plan, on June, 24, but it seems to me that it’ll happen much earlier.    

on this topic it would not be bad to organize a competition - a bet))
and a prize of up to 1000 tokens
here battles and conversations would unfold!

you can and without a reward, for the sake of sports interest)
I think, many will agree that the collection will be completed early on June 24,
who wants to try himself Vanga?
As I see today fund raising stopped. And it's no good. That's why I think that ICO can go till 24 June as planned. I want early ending. But as on presale - left part has been raised in the last day

The reason for this low activity of investors is clear. Bitcoin again passed on the edge of an abyss and all the attention is focused on the events around it. All these investments in various projects, bad or good, do not matter if bitcoin stumbles and goes down. So I think that to make the main sale for a month was a very wise decision.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
According to the plan, on June, 24, but it seems to me that it’ll happen much earlier.    

I think, many will agree that the collection will be completed early on June 24,
As I see today fund raising stopped. And it's no good. That's why I think that ICO can go till 24 June as planned. I want early ending. But as on presale - left part has been raised in the last day
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Will the representatives of the platform somehow stimulate some campaigns in any way? For example, will there be any bonus conditions?
Activity: 32
Hyped! i dont care what exchange oak goes on, im a long term hodler.
Activity: 406
Good evening. Hmm will people who invest in my project approve the fact that i’m gonna spend some funds on attraction of clients? Will they be able to track these expenses?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

Activity: 238
What rewards are you planning to give for fundraising? I’ve never heard about anything like that, so i’d like to learn as much as possible.   
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Activity: 56
New good rating - Acorn gets 9/10 from ICOmarks

Check out the review here:https://icomarks.com/ico/acorn-collective/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DecpV05WkAA0GVW.png

NICE! fully confirms all my thoughts basically, especially that 10/10. They are complete superstars, this is probably my longest researched project, due to my career its so appealing, i seriously love it and cant wait to fully take advantage of the excellent platform.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
A new rating (rating), and even such a high one - I'm sure one point was lifted because the dynamics of sales is not very high, as I understand it now. However, this is great news for the project and good information support for him during this period. It is clear that now everything is cheaper and the mood in the market in general, and individual investors are not the best. But even after the darkest and longest night comes the morning. So it will be here! Patience team and more faith in yourself and your project! He deserves it!  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Today bitkoin jerked up a little closer to dinner and now went down again. How does this affect the demand for a token? Is there a direct relationship between the price of crypto currency and the demand for a token. Is it right to think that the more expensive the crypto currency is, the better for projects that conduct ICO, because under these conditions it is possible to get more tokens for the same (conditionally) money?  Huh
Activity: 84
Hi. Does Project Backer Insurance require involvement of 3rd party insurance companies or will they already be connected to the platform?
Activity: 532
New good rating - Acorn gets 9/10 from ICOmarks

Check out the review here:https://icomarks.com/ico/acorn-collective/

Pages:
Jump to: