Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 46. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Dont forget only 3 days left to get your 10% bonus!

contribute.aco.ai

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good evening. I heard that you’re gonna develop an entire ledger in order to increase the level of transparency of payments. Is it really so important?   
According to statistics,  2 out of 3 backers don’t donate only ‘cause they are afraid of  possibility of being deceived.  
But will implementation of blockchain allow to be 100% sure that the scammers wont access project creation? I don’t think so.
I’m not sure of 100% , but 80% - undoubtedly. You can always track how the funds collected are spent. 
It’s wonderful, but a number of other platforms has this option too and it doesn’t prevent scammers from using their schemes.

If it’s planned, sure it isnt ensured by blockchain, so it’s just an illusion of opportunity to track. At the same time, Acorn will allow to access the data anytime and be sure that they weren’t changed on purpose.
Activity: 154
Good evening. I heard that you’re gonna develop an entire ledger in order to increase the level of transparency of payments. Is it really so important?   
According to statistics,  2 out of 3 backers don’t donate only ‘cause they are afraid of  possibility of being deceived.  
But will implementation of blockchain allow to be 100% sure that the scammers wont access project creation? I don’t think so.
I’m not sure of 100% , but 80% - undoubtedly. You can always track how the funds collected are spent. 
It’s wonderful, but a number of other platforms has this option too and it doesn’t prevent scammers from using their schemes.
Activity: 55
for me, 100% yes.. with smart contracts and time-locked payments, there is no real way for a team to welch on a deal and exit scam etc, they simply wouldn't have any funds till certain criteria was met and agreed upon? Surely this makes it safe?
Activity: 13
Do they have any restrictions on what Countries may participate in this project?
Activity: 9
I am going to ask what most probably wonder as well, but may not ask lol. I know this is a token, so it is a utility as well. However, many invest for the potential return of a profit as well...that's the nature of an ICO....so how can I profit from this platform? I like the idea, but if I give you money, how can I see a return? What drives the market here where the value of those tokens increase?
Activity: 4
So with this being a crowdfunding ICO, what kind of restrictions are they going to put in place in relation to the type of fundraisers they will allow? Obviobously illegal activities etc. But, are they going to allow businesses to openly campaign to raise capital for expanding their business to make more money etc? Do they need to pay it back if its all to increase their profits? Only asking since they could always go to a bank, but this is a free platform and it would attract me if I had to consider both options.
Activity: 16
I did a little research about Acorn Collective yesterday on YouTube. A lot of positive reviews - some of them sponsored - but they can be worth listening to as well (Crypto Jack TV and Keith Wareing for example).

So I know that this is a free platform without the fees, but what do you think is the other draws that will pull people away from the major crowdfunding sites like gofundme?
the fact the whole system operates on a trustless basis for me is a huge draw, I no longer have to trust the words that people are saying, I can judge the products being launched on their legitimacy and not worry about if/when the team are going to vanish with the funds.
Activity: 12
I did a little research about Acorn Collective yesterday on YouTube. A lot of positive reviews - some of them sponsored - but they can be worth listening to as well (Crypto Jack TV and Keith Wareing for example).

So I know that this is a free platform without the fees, but what do you think is the other draws that will pull people away from the major crowdfunding sites like gofundme?
Activity: 153

Yeah, Keith backed them at pre-sale.

Seems so long ago now.

3 months in Crypto is a long time  Cheesy
Activity: 122
Hello. What social network if your platform is relevant info published more often on? I wouldn’t like to litter my feed.   

I would recommend the telegram announcement channel Smiley

https://t.me/AcornCollectiveAnnouncements

And here is the chat channel
 https://t.me/AcornCollective

The most regularly updated is Twitter https://twitter.com/AcoCollective

But we are always monitoring all channels
Activity: 178

Two YouTubers worth listening too. Acorn is a solid project. I knew that instantly before going on YouTube  Wink
It looks like they are marketing the project good. Having so many positive reviews has to mean something good.
Activity: 14

Two YouTubers worth listening too. Acorn is a solid project. I knew that instantly before going on YouTube  Wink
Activity: 14
Activity: 266
Hi. How much was collected within the framework of the pre-sale?   

If my memory doesn’t fail me, it’s about $5 million.   
Activity: 238
Hi. How much was collected within the framework of the pre-sale?   
Pages:
Jump to: