Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 50. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
HitBTC enters in the top 10 exchanges in terms of trading volume! The problems with the liquidity of the OAK token in the future due to the top-exchanges will not be
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Hello. Do not you think that lowering the entrance barrier to crowdfunding areas will lead to an increase in the number of substandard projects?

The team said they will focus on the legality of the projects, which I think is more important.

Substandard is subjective, legal or illegal isn't. Much more important to focus on whether the project is legal, especially as Acorn want to work in 3rd world markets.
Activity: 532
I am positive.

Acorn will be listed on HitBTC after the main sale!

There are large volumes on this exchange, I think the listing will be successful
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
At the moment, more than 14 million tokens have been sold out of 39, this is an excellent result! We have 30 more days of ICO ahead of us. Do not forget that in the first 7 days 10% discount!
I agree with you! This is a very good result even if all 39kk tokens for the main sales period will not sold out. coz 99% of existing projects couldn't collect even such an amount.
Activity: 210
Hello. Will it be necessary for projects created within Acorn to undergo any moderation process?
a similar question was asked many times.
Naturally, a certain list of documents is needed for filing an application
I will complement your message based on past developer answers. For the selection of projects, a focus group of experts (commission) will be recruited, which will decide
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hello. Do not you think that lowering the entrance barrier to crowdfunding areas will lead to an increase in the number of substandard projects?

Personally, such a scenario seems very unlikely to me, so I would not pay much attention to this problem.
However, if such a scenario is still implemented, how will Acorn deal with this?
And is the solution of such problems in the competence of the platform?  What can they do?
At least, make the creation of a fund-raising campaign more difficult, so that not everyone can do it.
The market will put everything in its place: if the project is really low-quality, it will not attract investments, so this will not be a problem
I support this opinion. The decision on investment is made by users themselves, so poor-quality projects are completely deprived of the chance of success.
Activity: 252

Personally, such a scenario seems very unlikely to me, so I would not pay much attention to this problem.
However, if such a scenario is still implemented, how will Acorn deal with this?
And is the solution of such problems in the competence of the platform?  What can they do?
At least, make the creation of a fund-raising campaign more difficult, so that not everyone can do it.
The market will put everything in its place: if the project is really low-quality, it will not attract investments, so this will not be a problem
Activity: 308

Activity: 7
Good afternoon. How many tokens were sold during the main stage?

The number changes quite rapidly, but you can track it on the official website.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

The fast way is to create account and check wallet in blockexplorer.
Activity: 7
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I already want to know the details and details of the 300 projects that the team claims.
sure among them 100% are revolutionary, that will change our lives!
Activity: 115
Sales slowed? What are the forecasts?
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Just made a review of their website, WP and media platforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epc7xpFusgM

Nice project with a very supportive community.

Nice video - well done

excellent video review
Nice girl ))
but there are very few views so far, only 14.
I recommend to view.

Thank you! Yeah, it had so few views back to then, as this thread was the first place I posted it in right after making it publicly available on my Youtube channel. Now I promote it in all my social platforms so it has a bigger outreach Smiley
Activity: 154
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: