Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 52. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
14 million tokens sold. Do I understand correctly? I think that this is a really good start. Let's hope that the collection will not slow down further.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Hello. can I register on the platform using my account on social networks?
Activity: 153
At the moment, more than 14 million tokens have been sold out of 39, this is an excellent result! We have 30 more days of ICO ahead of us. Do not forget that in the first 7 days 10% discount!

Happy with that, got in at pre-ico.
Activity: 238
Hello. Will it be necessary for projects created within Acorn to undergo any moderation process?
Yes, certainly
Project Approval process - he even devoted a whole section to the WhitePaper of the platform

Is he going to be so complicated in terms of implementation? are the requirements very strict?
The main requirement is compliance with legislation and ethical standards, so there is nothing particularly strict in the list of requirements
and who will determine what ethical standards will be violated by a particular project?
will there be some code of rules in which they are all described?

Its creation is a good idea, but I would prefer a method in which a special commission determines the ethics of a project
Activity: 322
Hello. Will it be necessary for projects created within Acorn to undergo any moderation process?
Yes, certainly
Project Approval process - he even devoted a whole section to the WhitePaper of the platform

Is he going to be so complicated in terms of implementation? are the requirements very strict?
The main requirement is compliance with legislation and ethical standards, so there is nothing particularly strict in the list of requirements
and who will determine what ethical standards will be violated by a particular project?
will there be some code of rules in which they are all described?
Yes, certainly

Yes, certainly

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
You have a very limited token supply which is a good point to consider by every investors its a good platfrom to be used by many potential projects I can see this tokens will have a good value in the future if the platform runs well and effective.   
Yes, certainly
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
At the moment, more than 14 million tokens have been sold out of 39, this is an excellent result! We have 30 more days of ICO ahead of us. Do not forget that in the first 7 days 10% discount!
Not bad. Even very well! Wink Cool

This is a very good outcome so far and I am thinking perhaps to invest here. In a bear market to have raised already this sum of money is indeed excellent but then again ethereum is much cheaper now so maybe some more investors are coming to purchase into the ICO because it is cheaper to buy in now and maybe later it will work out better financially having come in when it is cheap to buy in at this down time. I will be doing more research as I like these kind of crowdfunding platforms and we need more of them and incubators for start up companies in this space as well.
Activity: 182
Not bad. Even very well! Wink Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Let's say that someone wants to register a project on your platform. Does this person need to undergo KYC in advance?

I think there will be needed not only KYC, but also many more documents. I would not want the scammers to get on the Acorn platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
how many funds did you manage to attract within the framework of pre-sale?
if i havent mixed up anything, about $5 million   

Activity: 364
how many funds did you manage to attract within the framework of pre-sale?
Activity: 406
what about implementation of paid registration for project creators? they shouldn’t be against it if you return the funds paid in case of successful fundraising campaign.
Activity: 364
Let's say that someone wants to register a project on your platform. Does this person need to undergo KYC in advance?
Activity: 434
Activity: 50
Activity: 29
I think that the project needs to be given a turn around and only then to analyze and evaluate its results. There is a certainty that he will gather the necessary resources and his start will be an excellent signal to investors not to sell and keep tokens. Thus, we will support it much more than just words or a simple speculative purchase / sale. Wink
ill be holding my oak tokens for along time, i think there will be alot of copycat ico's based off of acorn collectives future success, 1st to nail this platform will be here for along time and acorn have already nailed it before launch.
Pages:
Jump to: