Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 63. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
HUGE NEWS!

Take the first glimpse at our innovative platform showcase showing you exactly how our platform will help founders and backers achieve success.

"The platform is designed to be as user friendly as possible... this is only the show-case, but the real platform will display in a multitude of languages... Layouts and icons will adapt automatically, suiting the user styles of people around the world." Daniel Pidcock Head of User Experience.

Check out the showcase here: https://aco.ai/showcase
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
CEO Moritz is Live on facebook

Follow the link and ask any questions you have about Acorn https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/videos/994796164017765/?notif_id=1526990730104763¬if_t=live_video_explicit

an excellent communication channel.
I like openness - write to the director directly - it's cool.
the project is gaining confidence, everyone is waiting for the beginning of a big cap!
Activity: 44
came here after watching in it for the money's video, joined the tg they are awesome on there, so saying hello to all my oakers on here!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
CEO Moritz is Live on facebook

Follow the link and ask any questions you have about Acorn https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/videos/994796164017765/?notif_id=1526990730104763¬if_t=live_video_explicit

After completing Live Facebook AMA, please add this video to your YouTube channel. Because many people follow only YouTube channel
https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/videos/994796164017765/?notif_id=1526990730104763¬i

Thanks Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
how much is the team planning to collect during the ICO
It’s said in the WP that it’s planned to collect $35 million. it seems to me that it’s quite possible.

I have no doubt

there is no doubt that there is no alarm.
Only positive emotions and understanding - everything will turn out.
The project is genius, the team is professionals, the audience is massive!
there is support and feedback
the questions are easy to get an answer.
in the collection of funds will be beaten all records!
Activity: 8
Kevin here from Cryptopulse, the UK’s 🇬🇧 Number 1 crypto podcast.
We interviewed the founders of The Acorn Collective yesterday, you can listen to the full interview here:

(iPhone) https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id1333545783

(Android) https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/cryptopulse

(Desktop) https://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/episode-26/
Activity: 252
hey. why are u sure that your marketplace will manage to withstand competition with such giants as  Amazon и eBay?
hmm is Acorn marketplace gonna compete with them? i havent jeard about anything like that   
anyway, Acorn Marketplace offers the products which are released by start ups to be places there, so it will be necessary to compete   
if the team of a particular product think that it can enter a major platform immediately, no one will interfere with their activities
then what’s the point to create a local marketplace? if i had a choice, i’d prefer to enter major platforms
the entrance barrier of such platforms is quite high, and u can get sure of this yourself if you study this issue more carefully. the presence of local marketplace isnt   whim, it’s   necessity
in addition, when you enter major marketplaces, you have to spend huge amounts of money on promotion within their frameworks, this can lead to serious losses in case of young projects
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
The confidence in the project towards the beginning of its basic sales has reached a very impressive level. Even if we consider the transfer of terms for almost a month - as something negative, although it's hard. As a result, we can see that the project is really dynamically developing, the team is professional and knows what it is doing. Feel confident management - so managers have the necessary skills and knowledge. All this inspires optimism!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
hey. why are u sure that your marketplace will manage to withstand competition with such giants as  Amazon и eBay?
hmm is Acorn marketplace gonna compete with them? i havent jeard about anything like that   
anyway, Acorn Marketplace offers the products which are released by start ups to be places there, so it will be necessary to compete   
if the team of a particular product think that it can enter a major platform immediately, no one will interfere with their activities
then what’s the point to create a local marketplace? if i had a choice, i’d prefer to enter major platforms
the entrance barrier of such platforms is quite high, and u can get sure of this yourself if you study this issue more carefully. the presence of local marketplace isnt   whim, it’s   necessity
Activity: 122
LIVE AMA on Facebook!

Ask CEO Moritz anything live on facebook today.

1pm BST

https://www.facebook.com/TheAcornCollectiveICO/
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Early Incentives
The Project Incentive Fund, made up of ICO's share, provides generous and early incentives for supporters and founders to join Acorn and adopt the OAK marker. By encouraging projects to join our platform, we are promoting the rapid growth of the Acorn platform, as each crowdfunding campaign in turn returns new users to our ecosystem. 300 projects have already been registered.
Activity: 50
Thanks for the support. Yes we'll list there
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Is someone arguing that the project is good and quality? The whole question is what will happen to the market during the main sales, whether it will turn out that the market will be depressed and as a consequence, any activity at this time will decrease, including investment? There is such a risk, but so far the price of bitcoin has been fixed within 8k-8.5k, I think it's not so bad for Acorn. Or is there a preference for the price tag?
Pages:
Jump to: