Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 64. (Read 251538 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
For such a period I'm sure that they will buy everything that will be sold. The demand is likely to exceed supply. The dynamics of the project over the past two months is respectful. There is very little time left until the beginning of the main sales, the project is ready and the team is ready to 100%! The platform satisfies the interests of all stakeholders - this is a non-conflict model. very cool!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens will be put on sale within the framework of the main sale?   
According to the updated version of the WP   – 25 millions, and i hope that all of them will be sold out   
Activity: 210
Hello. How many tokens will be put on sale within the framework of the main sale?   
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
hello. it became interesting to me: what the funds collected during the pre-sale are allocated to? i hope that they’re allocated to the development of the  project.
You don't have to look far. The funds were for marketing which the team did a great job on. Just look at the twitter feed, and see how many different countries the team went to, and not just attending but speaking at multiple event's. Good use of funds if you ask me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Did you guys see that? Icobench added Acorn Collective to the list of premium projects! I think this is a great achievement

https://icobench.com/ico/acorn-collective

I saw that ICODrops mentioned the Acorn project in their telegram chat. This is a good chat, there are a lot of investors.
It would be nice if ICODROPS announced Acorn Collective on the official website. It's really a luxury the ranking of the projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
I am liking the fact that Acorn will have a market place where the projects can sell their products and services for crypto.

yes this is an important point.
it is one thing to propose a project and to find investors.
the second - to enter a qualitative sales market, to build an implementation.
The whole world is open in Acorn - it's really cool!

Not argue) But still need to conquer this niche market. The Telegram has almost fifty thousand users in the Acorn chat. I've never seen anything like it.
Activity: 324
Merit: 11
I am liking the fact that Acorn will have a market place where the projects can sell their products and services for crypto.

yes this is an important point.
it is one thing to propose a project and to find investors.
the second - to enter a qualitative sales market, to build an implementation.
The whole world is open in Acorn - it's really cool!
Activity: 182
what competitors on the blockchain do these guys have?
Activity: 149
how much is the team planning to collect during the ICO
It’s said in the WP that it’s planned to collect $35 million. it seems to me that it’s quite possible.

I have no doubt
Activity: 252
Activity: 149
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Did you guys see that? Icobench added Acorn Collective to the list of premium projects! I think this is a great achievement

https://icobench.com/ico/acorn-collective

I saw that ICODrops mentioned the Acorn project in their telegram chat. This is a good chat, there are a lot of investors.
Activity: 224
hello. it became interesting to me: what the funds collected during the pre-sale are allocated to? i hope that they’re allocated to the development of the  project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i heard about the tools allowing to decrease the transaction cost within the framework of blockchain almost to zero. are u gonna use them?
What mythical instruments are you talking about? You could tell about them in more detail? Or at least provide official sources and links to articles. Thanks
The Acorn team during the Ico plans to sell 25,000,000 OAK tokens, which at the rate of $1.4 per one token is $ 35,000,000. You can find a brief summary here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eaCaRfs9qIAUY2-DBSA1NLcFrwfzvvDV/view
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It’s said in the WP that it’s planned to collect $35 million. it seems to me that it’s quite possible.
Activity: 364
Activity: 406
when should we expect alpha-version of the platform? cant wait to see how yr ideas will be implemented in practice
why not add to the site a calculator allowing everyone to calculate the approximate cost of bounty campaigns? it seems to me it’d attracted investors

I think what kind of calculator should be implemented in the application itself. Right on the first page of the site - probably this is not the most needed option
Usually there is always a calculator, but it is not on the main page. The calculator can be opened right away before investing, at least so it was implemented in other projects
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hell, there were so many drops, but on Delta there are still no tokens . I was hoping that there would be an opportunity to snatch something cheaper than it was on the presale.
Pages:
Jump to: