Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 91. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I know the way Kickstarter works  and friend of mine used it for his project and it was a failure unfortunately. It’s partially his fault but mostly he simple didnt have enough resources for it.  Is Acorn going to help startups?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It remains to wait for the start of the main sale only two and a half weeks. I think in the end of June we will be able to see Acorn on stock exchanges, do you think it's fast? Or before the middle of this summer should not wait? It seems to me that interest in the project will close the fees ahead of time. Huh?
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Crypto Jack tells us how Acorn is Disrupting Crowdfunding on a Global Level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2x15fwIRSE&t=
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Tell us why the platform chose Ethereum as the basis for the platform? What are the main causes?

Obviously, this is the most popular platform, which provides the necessary transparency and a wide range of opportunities using smart-contracts.

I like the NEO platform more. It is developing very rapidly and every day more and more projects are launched on the NEO blockchain.

The NEO platform has many problems. Cardano and Stellar have already outstripped NEO in terms of capitalization.  Wink

The NEO  ecosystem has a good and Strong community. They support all the initiatives of NEO. The formation of a community of this quality and activity is a huge plus
Activity: 3

BitcoinTalk Competition - WIN 1000 OAK Tokens

In the last 7 days, how many people subscribed to our mailing list?

Reply your answer on our BitcoinTalk thread and closest guess will win!

Activity: 224
Merit: 22
Dear developers how many investors have registered on the white list for today? or where can I see this information is in the public access?
Activity: 210
Do you have external sources of receiving funds for the project other than the collected funds on the ICO? if yes you can give an example?
Activity: 336
The project looks nice and promising, let's see how the follow-up is developing, the roadmap is very clear, so I think a lot of people will be happy about the project.
Activity: 108
BitcoinTalk Competition - WIN 1000 OAK Tokens

In the last 7 days, how many people subscribed to our mailing list?

Reply your answer on our BitcoinTalk thread and closest guess will win!
Activity: 392
How much money is platform going to spend on projects support a year? Where are you guys going to get it?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Acorns, what do you think the initial price of the token will be on the exchange? After all, HitBTC is a large exchange that has a daily turnover of half a billion dollars.
Activity: 518
Tell us why the platform chose Ethereum as the basis for the platform? What are the main causes?

Obviously, this is the most popular platform, which provides the necessary transparency and a wide range of opportunities using smart-contracts.

I like the NEO platform more. It is developing very rapidly and every day more and more projects are launched on the NEO blockchain.

And remember how to develop the Ethereum platform. NEO is still far from ether. I think as long as Ethereum has no worthy competitors.
Activity: 182
Yes, this is elementary-this is the easiest and most common way today for ICO. Isn't that right?
Activity: 324
Merit: 11

The NEO platform has many problems. Cardano and Stellar have already outstripped NEO in terms of capitalization.  Wink
I'm not an expert in the subtleties of the blockchain,
You can explain in detail what is the difference and fundamental differences between NEO?
Activity: 280
Due to which architecture and platform device will it be possible to make low commissions in the project? The project can’t be completely free!
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Activity: 210
What are the project evaluations from eminent publications or trackers? Maybe there are articles with world business leaders?
All the information you are interested in can be found on their website https://aco.ai/

https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/acorn-collective-sets-forth-to-democratize-crowdfunding-1347751
https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveolenski/2018/02/23/12-technology-trends-cmos-should-capitalize-on/#562b45d455b2
and many other publications....
Activity: 406
What are the project evaluations from eminent publications or trackers? Maybe there are articles with world business leaders?
Pages:
Jump to: