Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 87. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What are your direct competitors?I havent seen anything like Acorn so far
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
the project looks promising, but your road map seemed too small to me. Will you complement it? I was impressed with the list of your partners
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is the cryptocurrency going to be protected some kinda way after ICO?

What exactly do you mean?
Activity: 210
Is the cryptocurrency going to be protected some kinda way after ICO?
Activity: 74
It looks like a beautiful project, frankly I like this project. but I could not find the address of this company, on documents

It's right there on the website... https://aco.ai/#contact
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
Is there someone among the team members who had experience in implementing projects worth more than $ 50 million?
I can't confirm this information, but I think unlikely. $ 50 million for the ICO is a large sum. But Acorn has advisors who have extensive experience in this field.
Activity: 149
I think this project is going to be massive. Providing crowdfunding in countries that can't use it right now and for a lesser price.
Activity: 406
Is there someone among the team members who had experience in implementing projects worth more than $ 50 million?
Activity: 536
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
where can I join the bounty?

Here.

https://alpha.bounty0x.io/

Use the search bar.
Thanks for the information. Is registration for the prize campaign still open? I see this project has been running for quite a while, and the campaign is coming to an end. If the team can still accept new participants, I will soon participate.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
how soon will Acorn make its OAK available on exchanges?
Activity: 68
acorn is making grat efforts on building a huge community. This first step will make even bigger impact on crypto scene. Love this one!
Activity: 231
It looks like a beautiful project, frankly I like this project. but I could not find the address of this company, on documents
Activity: 434
Is not the bounty company over? Or can you sign and participate in social networks for example? Who can tell? The project is 100% deserves to be distributed as widely as possible! No one will lose from this - that's the most important thing!
As far as I know bounty campaign is still valid (2.333.333 OAK reward) compensation. Unfortunately I can't share the link because I don't have the information.
Activity: 280
How will you estimate seriousness of a project that will seek for investments?
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
Is not the bounty company over? Or can you sign and participate in social networks for example? Who can tell? The project is 100% deserves to be distributed as widely as possible! No one will lose from this - that's the most important thing!
Activity: 532
After launching startups, will Acorn take part in their development? Is it planned to keep some share?

I read in the white paper that there will be after-sales support.

they can sell on their website the products of these start-ups and also in other ways to advertise them.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
After launching startups, will Acorn take part in their development? Is it planned to keep some share?
Activity: 252
Acorn Collective is more available, than any other platform, to those that she allowing all countries and listing any legal and ethical projects, the flexible structure of financing has also impressed!
Activity: 406
There are projects that require a small amount of money, but at the same time there are those that need more than a million dollars. Will they be structured on the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: