Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018 - page 90. (Read 251540 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
at the end of ICO I hope there will be no additional sales of tokens, or will it?
No, this option is not provided
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
who will determine the dividend policy of start-ups?
acorn Managers or startups themselves?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

Why is the article using the terminology "Token Generation Event" (TGE) instead of the usual "Initial Coin Offering" (ICO)?  Huh

Are there any legal or other differences between these concepts?
Activity: 252
at the end of ICO I hope there will be no additional sales of tokens, or will it?
Activity: 266
Can project founders sell their projects out the platform or it’s out of question?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
In this thread many times the opinion was mentioned that there is already all this and there are lots of examples, however, until now I have not received a single reference to a working and successful project that would be based on a blockchain or used something similar in its work. I saw a lot of clones kickstarter, but these examples are incorrect in my opinion.

It's a reality like that, want to do it again can not, if the clone to the clone that would have happened a lot from last year, but yes this is when someone makes a trending, then everything will follow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Can anybody sell his products on the internal Acorn marketplace?
Activity: 434
I believe that this project will still get the recognition of the crypto community and must necessarily collect the necessary amount of money for the full implementation of the plans. I really want to wait for this moment and drink for success! Smiley I think that this time will not keep you waiting!
In any case, Acorn has already raised more than $ 5 million at the presale stage. I think the problem with financing they will not have.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I believe that this project will still get the recognition of the crypto community and must necessarily collect the necessary amount of money for the full implementation of the plans. I really want to wait for this moment and drink for success! Smiley I think that this time will not keep you waiting!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
In this thread many times the opinion was mentioned that there is already all this and there are lots of examples, however, until now I have not received a single reference to a working and successful project that would be based on a blockchain or used something similar in its work. I saw a lot of clones kickstarter, but these examples are incorrect in my opinion.
Activity: 122
I know the way Kickstarter works  and friend of mine used it for his project and it was a failure unfortunately. It’s partially his fault but mostly he simple didnt have enough resources for it.  Is Acorn going to help startups?

Yes, there are loads of tools Acorn will make available to founders that will help boost their chance of success. These will take the form of apps, online training and also local accelerators.
Due to which architecture and platform device will it be possible to make low commissions in the project? The project can’t be completely free!

Income generation mechanisms are on the Acorn 'marketplace' where smart services will be available for a commission. This will be to help founders develop their business, like marketing and business tools.
I thought that after the trip to Hindu there would be some kind of report for the community. But in the social sector so far nothing concrete except the fact of the visit I have not seen can be preparing some kind of deal and so silence for now? On the other hand, not all such events automatically end in some concrete steps.

Our videographer, Jamie, is working on a nice little round-up of the event. An interesting city with equally interesting people!
Activity: 294
I know the way Kickstarter works  and friend of mine used it for his project and it was a failure unfortunately. It’s partially his fault but mostly he simple didnt have enough resources for it.  Is Acorn going to help startups?
Yes, it’s the plan. Today platforms are focused on projects that have most potential, certain politics and entry requirements. Acorn is available for different startups you can see that a lot of projects are already working with it.
What about Acorn advantages…
The platform is free for any country and allows you to get any legal info. The supporters can work with it anywhere in the world and it’s profitable for all ecosystem users. That’s the main point
Looking at the the countries that the managers visit, they are focued on the Eastern region…

Not only! But the main focus is on it. Business is growing very fast over there right now, market is big and trustworthy so the potential income is very attractive compared to the traditional markets
Who is going to be responsible for legal aspects of the projects? 
Activity: 336
Yes, it’s the plan. Today platforms are focused on projects that have most potential, certain politics and entry requirements. Acorn is available for different startups you can see that a lot of projects are already working with it.
The platform is free for any country and allows you to get any legal info. The supporters can work with it anywhere in the world and it’s profitable for all ecosystem users. That’s the main point
Looking at the the countries that the managers visit, they are focued on the Eastern region…

Not only! But the main focus is on it. Business is growing very fast over there right now, market is big and trustworthy so the potential income is very attractive compared to the traditional markets
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
I thought that after the trip to Hindu there would be some kind of report for the community. But in the social sector so far nothing concrete except the fact of the visit I have not seen can be preparing some kind of deal and so silence for now? On the other hand, not all such events automatically end in some concrete steps.
Pages:
Jump to: