Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] REQUITIX - Trusted Token & Confidence System for Dating and Beyond. - page 2. (Read 3824 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
For Immediate Release: Requitix has partnered with PassionsNetwork.com. A dating network of over 250 niche market dating sites. PassionsNetwork.com will integrate and use RQX as optional payment gateway.

thats very promising. good job dev
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
also one more question guys. When i send ether from MEW, do i first need to add new token and put in REQUITIX details? Or will it just automatically do that itself?
hey guys how do i get involved in the bounties? I wanna spread this news far and wide
@requitix, im going to plough 3 eth in and get some tokens up and coming. I think this is good concept. One question, as im not as savvy as these chaps when it comes to bounties ha.

I was wondering, what do i eed to do to take part in the facebook campaign for bounties? And is this an ERC20 friendly token?

Please gimme some advice.

Best of luck with this project guys
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Trusted Token & Confidence System.
For Immediate Release: Requitix has partnered with PassionsNetwork.com. A dating network of over 250 niche market dating sites. PassionsNetwork.com will integrate and use RQX as optional payment gateway.
I was looking around and found a new ico for sex dating lol.

There's a lot of stuff out there. Just have to weed through the good and the bad.
It's official, the Requitix ICO/Crowdale is LIVE! Be sure to check out www.requitix.io for more details and to get in on the bonus crowdsale.

do you think posting this at korean community websites would be helpful?

Yes, please do.
Activity: 39
Requitix ICO is listed on https://icodaily.net
Contact us on [email protected] if you have any questions.
It's official, the Requitix ICO/Crowdale is LIVE! Be sure to check out www.requitix.io for more details and to get in on the bonus crowdsale.

do you think posting this at korean community websites would be helpful?
I was looking around and found a new ico for sex dating lol.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
any new updates on the progress?

Yes, we're just about done with the Woocommerce extension and have already started the Drupal, Magento, Joomal addons. We have already begun development for the addons for Boonex, AdvanDate and WordPress. These will be released in the next coming weeks.

Along with that is the development of the developers API area on requitix.io which allows any ecommerce site owner to quickly register/login to the site and get their API/Java code to start protecting their site from scammers and spammers. Also with that it allows their customers who use Requitix to post a real trusted review that will be verified on the blockchain and show up on our review site.

it seems a bit like the way how paypal works. basically this is like online payment system for ecommerce ?

Yes but PayPal takes 3% of the transaction. We take .5% (Point 5 Percent).
PayPal also can take your money when someone issues a chargeback. Can't do that with Requitix.
PayPal also can hold your money for a while and some people have to fight to get it. Not with Requitix. Payment is instant to your wallet.
PayPal also doesn't have reviews like we do. All reviews are part of the transaction on the blockchain.

We are an online processor with these 4 important components. Trusted Reviews, Scammer Protection, Zero Chargebacks and Point 5% Transaction fee.

Yes, we're just about done with the Woocommerce extension and have already started the Drupal, Magento, Joomal addons. We have already begun development for the addons for Boonex, AdvanDate and WordPress. These will be released in the next coming weeks.

Along with that is the development of the developers API area on requitix.io which allows any ecommerce site owner to quickly register/login to the site and get their API/Java code to start protecting their site from scammers and spammers. Also with that it allows their customers who use Requitix to post a real trusted review that will be verified on the blockchain and show up on our review site.

it seems a bit like the way how paypal works. basically this is like online payment system for ecommerce ?

Activity: 1
Will all unused tokens be burned at the end of the ICO?
What do you offer that others like Monetha don't?
I was going to ask the same question Smiley

Monetha doesn't provide scammer protection at all. RQX also has verified reviews as well as zero chargebacks. Plus our transaction fee is not 1.5%. It's .5%. We offer these 4 layers while they don't. Compare their features and then look at ours and you'll quickly see that Requitix is the better solution. We may not have PayPal execs on our payroll and that's a good thing. Why would you hire people from a credit card company to come work for you when that's all they know? Seems to me that hiring from PayPal would be the same old thing over again, higher transaction fees, chargebacks and no trust. That's why Requitix is the better solution. Just compare.
Activity: 20
What do you offer that others like Monetha don't?

I was going to ask the same question Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: