Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] REQUITIX - Trusted Token & Confidence System for Dating and Beyond. - page 6. (Read 3824 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Trusted Token & Confidence System.
Since I assume for many people on dating sites the privacy will probably be very important, how do you ensure the privacy of the clients?

Dating sites or any ecommerce site that uses Requitix would already have that level of privacy. Since Requitix is a token, all details are done via transaction id's so there is no record to anyone's name. It's anonymous in that sense. Even reviews are anonymous because they play into the complete transaction from buyer to seller. Only trans ids are used on the review site.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Since I assume for many people on dating sites the privacy will probably be very important, how do you ensure the privacy of the clients?
I saw the link to https://reviews.requitix.io in the whitepaper. But there is a list of all merchants' reviews.

Will the ability for merchants to link only to their own reviews be added?
is that the website where reviews will be available?

Hi, reviews are located at reviews.requitix.io
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I saw the link to https://reviews.requitix.io in the whitepaper. But there is a list of all merchants' reviews.

is that the website where reviews will be available?
In what language is "requit" defined as giving something in return?

Hi, the word "Requit" is defined as to "give something in return" and is of Latin origin.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
In what language is "requit" defined as giving something in return?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Will there be a Woocommerce add-on ready to use? So we can accept Requitix on WordPress shops.

Hi. Yes, there will be a Woocommerce addon released. We're actually working on that now. Along with Drupal, Magento and Joomla.
How long does it take for payments to confirm?

Couple minutes and with the upcoming Ethereum fork could be a few seconds.
Is confirmation callback also integrated in the addons?

Yes, fully integrated.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Will there be a Woocommerce add-on ready to use? So we can accept Requitix on WordPress shops.

Hi. Yes, there will be a Woocommerce addon released. We're actually working on that now. Along with Drupal, Magento and Joomla.

Is confirmation callback also integrated in the addons?

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
What is the best way to stay updated on the latest news of the project?

You can read our news on requitix.io, follow us on Twitter and Facebook. You can also subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of requitix.io and receive updates via email.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What is the best way to stay updated on the latest news of the project?
where are you based on?

We are Americans but our company is based out of Belize.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
There is no hard date yet for pre-sale as far as I can see from available information. We are already in October so it should be round the corner. I like this project because team is huge and this will create healthy competitive environment in this industry for blockchain based projects.
I can see it's October 16th in their post.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
There is no hard date yet for pre-sale as far as I can see from available information. We are already in October so it should be round the corner. I like this project because team is huge and this will create healthy competitive environment in this industry for blockchain based projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
So what does your coin offer that others don't? The design of the app needs some work

Hi Dvyanc, thanks for the question.

Our coin offers Trusted Reviews (Through our Requitix Confidence System), Scammer/Spammer protection, Zero Chargebacks and .5% transaction fee. You can get details of how it all works by visiting our site. Yes, the app does need some work but do know it's beta and it just shows the proof of concept.

Thanks again for your question.
Pages:
Jump to: