Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] REQUITIX - Trusted Token & Confidence System for Dating and Beyond. - page 8. (Read 3824 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Trusted Token & Confidence System.
Do you plan on letting "real world" businesses and their clients take part in the review and reputation system?

Hi, yes, any merchant that uses the Requitix system will be able to use the trusted review/confidence system.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What % of tokens is going to be sold at each phase?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Do you plan on letting "real world" businesses and their clients take part in the review and reputation system?
Like a Yelp but without competition reviewing your company to harm it, sounds perfect Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This is interesting concept to build a trusted ecosystem for online e-commerce industry this is really big market there is so high chance to make huge profit and all investors will be in win win situation. This sounds great beta version is already functional and working great.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Can services be separated? Only check order fraud?

Hi coindoctor,

Great question. Yes, from within the Requitix API Dashboard merchants will be able to activate the options they want scanned for. For example, if merchants only want new customers to be scanned fraud then they can just checkbox that option. Simple as that.
Activity: 194
路發
Can services be separated? Only check order fraud?
I read your whitepaper and want to understand how the reviews on Requitix are different/better than reviews on other sites?

First off, love that username. This is a very important topic. As many ecommerce site owners will tell you, unscrupulous competitors have been known to create fake reviews attempting to smear or destroy their online reputation. This is a tactic done by some very large organizations as well, and happens to just about any ecommerce site out there.

Site owners are people too – And discovering false, misleading or negative information about them feels unjust and can cause a horrible feeling inside.  When any anonymous person out there can purposefully destroy someone's online business, it becomes a chilling fact of Internet business that must be addressed, and with the Requitix Confidence System, we help alleviate and solve those worries.  How? – By having a system that only allows your true customers to post reviews. 

The system works like this; When a customer pays with Requitix, they will have 30 days to create a review about the product or service. This review is only allowed when a transaction is created on the blockchain. The customer can post one review per their transaction. Once the review is posted, the transaction is available on our review site. Site owners can send potential customers to the review site to confirm real reviews from real customers.  Merchants can now have confidence in a genuine review system that also benefits consumers by allowing them to make informed buying decision, based on legitimate reviews.
Offering a better price to those customers would be a wise business decision, then. They will be able to publish a review which others will trust and there will be zero charge backs.

Some banks charge outrageous amounts per chargeback. I've even seen $50. This on top of losing the sale money and the client...

How is the 0.5% paid? Does the client need to send more money or is it taken from the merchant's payout?

Hi Retired, good question. The .5% transaction is taken off the total transaction at transaction time. The API handles that. For example. If a customer is paying a merchant 40 RQX for an item then the merchant would receive 39.8 RQX and .2 RQX would go to Requitix.

Thanks for the question.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I read your whitepaper and want to understand how the reviews on Requitix are different/better than reviews on other sites?

First off, love that username. This is a very important topic. As many ecommerce site owners will tell you, unscrupulous competitors have been known to create fake reviews attempting to smear or destroy their online reputation. This is a tactic done by some very large organizations as well, and happens to just about any ecommerce site out there.

Site owners are people too – And discovering false, misleading or negative information about them feels unjust and can cause a horrible feeling inside.  When any anonymous person out there can purposefully destroy someone's online business, it becomes a chilling fact of Internet business that must be addressed, and with the Requitix Confidence System, we help alleviate and solve those worries.  How? – By having a system that only allows your true customers to post reviews. 

The system works like this; When a customer pays with Requitix, they will have 30 days to create a review about the product or service. This review is only allowed when a transaction is created on the blockchain. The customer can post one review per their transaction. Once the review is posted, the transaction is available on our review site. Site owners can send potential customers to the review site to confirm real reviews from real customers.  Merchants can now have confidence in a genuine review system that also benefits consumers by allowing them to make informed buying decision, based on legitimate reviews.
Offering a better price to those customers would be a wise business decision, then. They will be able to publish a review which others will trust and there will be zero charge backs.

Some banks charge outrageous amounts per chargeback. I've even seen $50. This on top of losing the sale money and the client...

How is the 0.5% paid? Does the client need to send more money or is it taken from the merchant's payout?
If I understand it correctly, this will help authenticate users on dating websites, correct?

I think you guys are on to something big here. What cryptocurrencies will you accept for investments?

Hi Poordeveloper,

The RQX system will scan all users before they complete any registration on any participating site. If they are flagged due to having an IP, Username, Email, Photo or profile text in the database then that user is blocked at the IP level. If they are not in the database and show signs up potential scammers then they are blogged and the site owner is notified to take a second look at this user. This is part of our stop the scammers/spammers product.

It's also not just for dating sites. It will serve any ecommerce merchant equally well from WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and others.

We are only taking Ethereum during our crowdsale. Thanks again for your question.
Could it be used to fight fraud for e-commerce?

Absolutely.
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
indonesian translator reserved

Hi Basket Ball, please contact us via our contact page on our website for more information. You have been reserved for Indonesian. Thank you for your request!
Thanks for reserved for me, i'll work immediately, i will do best translation
best regards
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
If I understand it correctly, this will help authenticate users on dating websites, correct?

I think you guys are on to something big here. What cryptocurrencies will you accept for investments?

Hi Poordeveloper,

The RQX system will scan all users before they complete any registration on any participating site. If they are flagged due to having an IP, Username, Email, Photo or profile text in the database then that user is blocked at the IP level. If they are not in the database and show signs up potential scammers then they are blogged and the site owner is notified to take a second look at this user. This is part of our stop the scammers/spammers product.

It's also not just for dating sites. It will serve any ecommerce merchant equally well from WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla and others.

We are only taking Ethereum during our crowdsale. Thanks again for your question.
Could it be used to fight fraud for e-commerce?
Requitix will make a very important announcement tomorrow October 2 via Twitter. Please follow @requitix for this press release.
following you.

is there any restrictions in our location when ordening the tokens?

Some countries can't participate due to regulations. Be sure to read our terms and conditions for more information.
Activity: 448
Requitix will make a very important announcement tomorrow October 2 via Twitter. Please follow @requitix for this press release.
following you.

is there any restrictions in our location when ordening the tokens?

Hi Poordeveloper,

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Thanks for the reply. Nice project, looking forward to it.

Thanks and I still love that username! Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Thanks for the reply. Nice project, looking forward to it.
This project looks like JDS (Justing Dating Site). I really enjoy seeing new projects for the social medias.

Hi Lipe490,

Requitix is nothing like JDS. They are a dating platform to connect people. We are a payment gateway solution built to deal with trust, scammers/spammers, zero chargebacks and low transaction fees. While we're launching in the dating space, since it's in our partners roots, our objective is a global ecommerce payment solution. That's how we're different.

Be sure to read our whitepaper at requitix.io

Thank you for your comment and I look forward to hearing more questions.
Pages:
Jump to: