Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] REQUITIX - Trusted Token & Confidence System for Dating and Beyond. - page 3. (Read 3824 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Do you guys have any plan to visit other countries for a conference or some meet up?

Right now the whole team is working on the Requitix system. We're all pretty much involved with getting the next release of products out there and those include Woocommerce extension and addons for Drupal, Magento, Boonex, AdvanDate and other CMS systems.
That's so sad.. I wish you guys come visit Korea for some Meetup . There are so many opportunities for growth as I have seen in many other projects

We will get there in time, just not now. Our pre-sale starts on Monday so we're really busy getting everything ready.

Been to SE Asia but not Korea. I can tell it's an awesome place and can't wait to visit.

Yeah I helped some of the projects do their promotion and conference in there and in fact many came and they were one of the biggest major contributions for fund raising. I will be excited to help if you guys come
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Trusted Token & Confidence System.
Do you guys have any plan to visit other countries for a conference or some meet up?

Right now the whole team is working on the Requitix system. We're all pretty much involved with getting the next release of products out there and those include Woocommerce extension and addons for Drupal, Magento, Boonex, AdvanDate and other CMS systems.
That's so sad.. I wish you guys come visit Korea for some Meetup . There are so many opportunities for growth as I have seen in many other projects

We will get there in time, just not now. Our pre-sale starts on Monday so we're really busy getting everything ready.

Been to SE Asia but not Korea. I can tell it's an awesome place and can't wait to visit.

for listing on exchanges, do you guys need some votes from us?
Hey team, is there a specific target for this project? like the Korean market or US or for IT companies?
I am curious who will be the main target for the use.

Hi, it's a global ecommerce solution so global is the target.

ok. I hope it goes well team
What do you offer that others like Monetha don't?

That's a great question. Monetha doesn't provide scammer/spammer protection at all. We also do verified reviews off the Ethereum blockchain as well as zero chargebacks. Plus our transaction fee is not 1.5%. It's .5%. That's point 5 percent. We offer these 4 layers while they don't. That's what makes Requitix the best ecommerce payment solution. Thanks for the question.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
What do you offer that others like Monetha don't?
Hey team, is there a specific target for this project? like the Korean market or US or for IT companies?

Hi, it's a global ecommerce solution so global is the target.
I did not understand the answer. Excuse me.

Hi, send bounty reports to [email protected]. Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I did not understand the answer. Excuse me.
Where to send a report on the company's bounty.

If you see the thread there is one. Or u can pm the guy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Where to send a report on the company's bounty.
I will also translate the thread for you guys and upload it to my community for the Korean investors.
When would this be listed and what exchange will it be?

We are looking at the first quarter of 2018 for exchanges. We are currently in talks with a few of them now. We will have more news on that in the coming weeks.

That sounds great I look forward to being sucessful. Good luck dev
The issue with scammers is very relevant. There are more and more of them. I hope your project can greatly reduce this problem.
How much soft-cap? Although I think you can easily collect an adequate amount of soft-cap.

I like the concept and I follow you on Twitter. Looks like you've got good things I don't see out there.  How long is your pre-sale and what is the min ETH you accept?

Hi, presale will last for 2 weeks and minimum ETH during presale is 2 ETH.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The issue with scammers is very relevant. There are more and more of them. I hope your project can greatly reduce this problem.
How much soft-cap? Although I think you can easily collect an adequate amount of soft-cap.

I like the concept and I follow you on Twitter. Looks like you've got good things I don't see out there.  How long is your pre-sale and what is the min ETH you accept?
When would this be listed and what exchange will it be?
Pages:
Jump to: