Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] REQUITIX - Trusted Token & Confidence System for Dating and Beyond. - page 4. (Read 3824 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
To date, the financial market opportunities are endless. You will have a very good business.

Indeed, there are so many more projects coming and the future is bright for sure
can i reserve for the korean translation?

Here are my previous work and I am currently helping Corion translate all the related press/release and
They have been successful raising the fund and 30% of the fund came from Korea with the help of my translation.

Surelty Translation (Thread)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1979843.new#new

Corion Translation (Thread/Whitepaper)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncor-corion-1974309

Thanks

Hi, yes please contact us at [email protected] or PM me here for more details.

well i sent pm , can you reply??
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Trusted Token & Confidence System.

Here are my previous work and I am currently helping Corion translate all the related press/release and
They have been successful raising the fund and 30% of the fund came from Korea with the help of my translation.

Thanks

Hi, yes please contact us at [email protected] or PM me here for more details.

Thanks
To date, the financial market opportunities are endless. You will have a very good business.

Yes and we think Requitix is a great product and will solve some very serious issues in the ecommerce world. Thank you for your comment!
Hi,

How are you offering scammer/spammer protection on non-reversible payment like ETH and BTC?

I'm very curious what solution  is used to solve this problem.

It works this way. For example, on a dating site, if the owner uses Requitix then that user is scanned through a database of known scammers. It scans for username, IP, email, photo and profile text. If that user gets flagged then the user is blocked at the IP level. That's before the user ever gets into the site. This is just a part of Requitix and doesn't have anything to do with the blockchain. It's just an added bonus for using Requitix. Now this works with any type of site. WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla or any other CMS system. Again, it's just a part of what Requitix offers.

Another component is the Trusted Reviews. All too often ecommerce sites are hit with fake reviews done by their competitors. There is a whole market that allows this to happen. Sites like SiteJabber, PissedConsumer, RipoffReport all allow anyone to post an anonymous review and competitors pile on fake reviews on all these sites. The review site owners won't remove them so they just don't care about the merchant. It's all about them. Well that stops with Requitix. Merchants that user Requitix will be able to let their customers create a review of the transaction. If someone pays with Requitix then there is a 30 day window they have to leave a review of the transaction. They can only leave one review. That review then shows up on reviews.requitix.io and it's verifiable due to the transaction being on the blockchain so there's no way to fake it.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for your answer. It helps.

Somehow I don't like it.

"It scans for username, IP, email, photo and profile text" it's too much personal info and the one Big Data DB. Also, most people are using dynamic IPs nowadays.

But I will follow the project.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. It doesn't just scan the IP. It scans the IP, username, Email, Photo and text within any text box area. While we can't go into direct specifics of how it works I can say that it's adaptive and constantly updating and changing to catch these types of people.

If we can protect the consumer and the merchant with scammer/spammer protection how is that not a win for them? Add in the trusted reviews component and it makes the system even more valuable. When it comes to reviews every online merchant has been hit with fake reviews about their site. There's a whole industry setup to profit off of fake reviews. With our system fake reviews will not exist. Consumers are only allowed to review the transaction they just completed and only one time. Once it's  reviewed it shows up on reviews.requitix.io.

If you're a merchant that sells products/services online then you're going to like it. There's no downside. Even the transaction fee is a hit. Most pay 3%. Requitix merchants will pay point 5%. Not even one whole percent.

Again, thanks for the reply and if you want to know more please ask.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,

How are you offering scammer/spammer protection on non-reversible payment like ETH and BTC?

It works this way. For example, on a dating site, if the owner uses Requitix then that user is scanned through a database of known scammers. It scans for username, IP, email, photo and profile text. If that user gets flagged then the user is blocked at the IP level. That's before the user ever gets into the site. This is just a part of Requitix and doesn't have anything to do with the blockchain. It's just an added bonus for using Requitix. Now this works with any type of site. WordPress, Magento, Drupal, Joomla or any other CMS system. Again, it's just a part of what Requitix offers.

Another component is the Trusted Reviews. All too often ecommerce sites are hit with fake reviews done by their competitors. There is a whole market that allows this to happen. Sites like SiteJabber, PissedConsumer, RipoffReport all allow anyone to post an anonymous review and competitors pile on fake reviews on all these sites. The review site owners won't remove them so they just don't care about the merchant. It's all about them. Well that stops with Requitix. Merchants that user Requitix will be able to let their customers create a review of the transaction. If someone pays with Requitix then there is a 30 day window they have to leave a review of the transaction. They can only leave one review. That review then shows up on reviews.requitix.io and it's verifiable due to the transaction being on the blockchain so there's no way to fake it.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for your answer. It helps.

Somehow I don't like it.

"It scans for username, IP, email, photo and profile text" it's too much personal info and the one Big Data DB. Also, most people are using dynamic IPs nowadays.

But I will follow the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Good luck for the upcoming presale
I will keep watching how far it will go

Thanks TRK! If you have specific questions do let us know.
trk
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Good luck for the upcoming presale
I will keep watching how far it will go
Will you be offering any Bonuses??

Yes, we will be announcing a really cool bonus on Sunday October 15th. Stay tuned to our Twitter/FB/Site pages.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Will you be offering any Bonuses??
Hi,

Hope that helps.
Is the Russian language planned in the Requitix?

Hi Cryptocoin-dv. Thanks for the question. Yes, we will have Russian along with 24 different languages in the products that get released.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is the Russian language planned in the Requitix?
bounty program is still running, I want to participate if still possible

Hi Boled, we just PM'd you but you can also email us at [email protected] to get started.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
bounty program is still running, I want to participate if still possible
Pages:
Jump to: