Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 16. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Who would you say is your most important partnership?

For the performance of the Scorum platform, we've partnered with Microsoft to gain access to several capacities of their Azure cloud services free of charge. We use Azure Container Service to expand, support and orchestrate the Docker-container cluster with Scorum blockchain nodes. This highly reliable solution allows us to ensure availability even during peak load times as well as flexibly scale the cluster depending on incoming request volume.

I haven't tried Azure, sounds super useful though. That's awesome you guys got it for free.
Activity: 770
What do you think the biggest reason you chose to use blockchain for this platform is?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Does this mean all the pre-sales are over?

There will be a sale to whitelist participants from January 7th to 13th. Follow this link to sign up for the whitelist.

Is the roadmap still looking achievable? No delays?

As far as I know there are no delays or changes at this point! We'll keep everyone informed of any changes.

I'm allowed to participate even if I'm from the US right?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is your list of advisors up to date?
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager

There will be a sale to whitelist participants from January 7th to 13th. Follow this link to sign up for the whitelist.

As far as I know there are no delays or changes at this point! We'll keep everyone informed of any changes.
Scorum Community Manager

For the performance of the Scorum platform, we've partnered with Microsoft to gain access to several capacities of their Azure cloud services free of charge. We use Azure Container Service to expand, support and orchestrate the Docker-container cluster with Scorum blockchain nodes. This highly reliable solution allows us to ensure availability even during peak load times as well as flexibly scale the cluster depending on incoming request volume.

Activity: 756
I see you guys have a whole gamut of services, but would you consider coverage to be your core function?

That's a great question. I think the answer is going to vary a lot depending on the interest of the user. For me our core function will be the blogging platform because I enjoy writing and reading about sports. There's nothing wrong with fantasy sports or sports betting, but it's just something I don't see myself spending much time on. For other users, the opposite may be true. Especially "pro" bettors who dedicate a lot of time and money to sports betting.

The real genius of it is that all active users will benefit from the their activities across all functions. For example, if the betting exchange becomes very popular and there is an increase in demand (thereby revenue) for ad space within the betting exchange, then active users in the blogging platform will see an increase in pay-out from the ad revenue that is shared among writers, curators, and even block-signing witnesses.

That's awesome, it can be whatever the user is most interested.
Is the is there a sale coming up?

Check out the website for the countdown to the Crowdsale!

What happens to unsold tokens?

All unsold SCR will be converted in SP tokens and then gradually transferred back to SCR and released on exchanges as demand increases. This measure is taken to stabilize SCR value as the active user base grows.

Activity: 399

All unsold SCR will be converted in SP tokens and then gradually transferred back to SCR and released on exchanges as demand increases. This measure is taken to stabilize SCR value as the active user base grows.

Sounds like a pretty good idea.
Scorum Community Manager
I see you guys have a whole gamut of services, but would you consider coverage to be your core function?

That's a great question. I think the answer is going to vary a lot depending on the interest of the user. For me our core function will be the blogging platform because I enjoy writing and reading about sports. There's nothing wrong with fantasy sports or sports betting, but it's just something I don't see myself spending much time on. For other users, the opposite may be true. Especially "pro" bettors who dedicate a lot of time and money to sports betting.

The real genius of it is that all active users will benefit from the their activities across all functions. For example, if the betting exchange becomes very popular and there is an increase in demand (thereby revenue) for ad space within the betting exchange, then active users in the blogging platform will see an increase in pay-out from the ad revenue that is shared among writers, curators, and even block-signing witnesses.
Scorum Community Manager

Activity: 186
Scorum Project Rating Review by ICORating Agency

ICORating Agency marks the investment potential of the project as Stable.

Our analysts have assessed Scorum ICO initiative and are proud to present the in-depth report on the project.

Scorum is a platform for sports blogs, users of which can earn not only by publication of original content but also by active discussion and voting. The main idea is borrowed from the Steemit project, but the emission of SCR tokens will be limited, and the project’s functionality will be more diverse.

The rating review includes a report concerning industry growth and a description of the project's risks.

Read the full report on the project:
https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/scorum-rating-review/
Activity: 574
Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, I request to confirm my reservation by sending me PM here  or at telegram, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent work,
INS: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2407947

AMLT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2573116

DIMPAY: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2542221
Daneel: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2519330
Activity: 392
It's very interesting project and I think that ppl who love sports will appreciate this opportunity. But I would like to know what are your competitors in the world of betting? Smiley

Just like our competitors in sports coverage, fantasy sports, and even statistics, the competitors vary a lot depending on location. The same goes for sports betting. See our latest post for more info (link one post above). With the betting exchange, we're opening it up for third party integration so established online bookmakers can offer betting in SCR cryptocurrency within their exchanges!

I'm sure you have competitors in coverage, fantasy, statistics, and betting, but I'm pretty sure you don't have any that do all 4 on the same platform and reward users for all 4.

It's very interesting project and I think that ppl who love sports will appreciate this opportunity. But I would like to know what are your competitors in the world of betting? Smiley

Just like our competitors in sports coverage, fantasy sports, and even statistics, the competitors vary a lot depending on location. The same goes for sports betting. See our latest post for more info (link one post above). With the betting exchange, we're opening it up for third party integration so established online bookmakers can offer betting in SCR cryptocurrency within their exchanges!

I'm sure you have competitors in coverage, fantasy, statistics, and betting, but I'm pretty sure you don't have any that do all 4 on the same platform and reward users for all 4.
Scorum Community Manager

Pages:
Jump to: