Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 17. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

If you’re a fan of sports betting and cryptocurrency, check out our recent blog post which outlines the key factors that made Scorum-SiGMA partnership possible. Read on to find out what the major player in the iGaming industry sees in Scorum’s sports betting solution. Keep reading >>

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
It's very interesting project and I think that ppl who love sports will appreciate this opportunity. But I would like to know what are your competitors in the world of betting? Smiley
Today at 18:15 UTC/GMT +2 our CEO Vladislav Artemyev will be giving a talk about what it’s like to run a blockchain startup Cool. If you are a Russian speaker and a blockchain enthusiast, you can still register to hear interesting stories by real-world industry pros at the first online cryptoconference >> https://cryptoconference.pro/.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Scorum Community Manager
Has the bounty kicked off?

Yes we've got a few ways to get rewards between now and the launch of the platform. First off, there's the affiliate referral program that will get you 5% SCR bonus for all the SCR purchased through your link. Sign up or log in to our website and get your referral link. Almost a million SCR is set aside for referral bonuses and any not collected will be burned.

The second way is to join our Steemit bounty program which we've outlined here. This will get you SP tokens that will give you more influence on the blogging platform once it launches (they can also be converted to SCR over time).

And finally, there are registration bonuses for the first million users to sign up once the platform is launched, these will also be in SP.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I feel like this could be the Instagram of Sports writing. This is going to expose a lot of talented writers to a lot of people.

I agree, but instead of the centralized parent corporation (Facebook) collecting billions in ad revenue that is targeted precisely using personal data, half of Scorum's ad revenue will be redistributed back to active members of the platform.

We're also about to roll out an incentive program to reward writers who are early adopters to Scorum. The details will be published soon.

I didn't even know Facebook owned Ig... You definitely make it sound 10x better for the user. They just treat their users like cattle.
Activity: 392
This looks great. You guys are cranking out the content. How big is your staff?

Around 30 right now and growing all the time, we had a new designer join the team just this week!

That's awesome. Very good forward thinking on Scorum's part.

On behalf of the whole team, thanks!

You are doing great. How many designers do you have now?
Activity: 770

Given what happened last week with the Munchee ICO, we're in close discussion with our legal partners in San Francisco to monitor and adapt to the regulatory stance of the SEC.

Yeah, the best thing you can do is just get good legal council familiar with this industry. Might I ask who your legal partners are?

For local and European regulatory advice, we rely on Revera Consulting Group, a top business law firm with 18 years of experience working with over 3000 international clients.

We also cooperate with Velton-Zegelman PC, based in San Francisco. Their firm has years of experience guiding tech start-ups to navigate the international regulation of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Julian Zegelman (Linkedin), partner of the company, has also entered our advisory board.

Hey, that's great! Looks like you guys are taking the legal aspect very seriously (as you should).
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Around 30 right now and growing all the time, we had a new designer join the team just this week!

You guys aren't US based are you? I'd love to come meet the team if possible.
Activity: 476
Use Instagram, love soccer, geek out on sports data… Is this you? If so, we invite you to check out Scorum Stats where our sports analyst Oleg Smolerov works his magic on sports data and provides soccer fans with some very insightful tidbits >>

These are some pretty interesting stats. Thanks for sharing.
Use Instagram, love soccer, geek out on sports data… Is this you? If so, we invite you to check out Scorum Stats where our sports analyst Oleg Smolerov works his magic on sports data and provides soccer fans with some very insightful tidbits >>

Scorum crowdsale starts in only 25 days. But right now you already have an opportunity to apply for the whitelist to get 25% off Scorum Coin tokens! >>

Scorum Community Manager
I feel like this could be the Instagram of Sports writing. This is going to expose a lot of talented writers to a lot of people.

I agree, but instead of the centralized parent corporation (Facebook) collecting billions in ad revenue that is targeted precisely using personal data, half of Scorum's ad revenue will be redistributed back to active members of the platform.

We're also about to roll out an incentive program to reward writers who are early adopters to Scorum. The details will be published soon.
Scorum Community Manager

Scorum Community Manager

Given what happened last week with the Munchee ICO, we're in close discussion with our legal partners in San Francisco to monitor and adapt to the regulatory stance of the SEC.

Yeah, the best thing you can do is just get good legal council familiar with this industry. Might I ask who your legal partners are?

For local and European regulatory advice, we rely on Revera Consulting Group, a top business law firm with 18 years of experience working with over 3000 international clients.

We also cooperate with Velton-Zegelman PC, based in San Francisco. Their firm has years of experience guiding tech start-ups to navigate the international regulation of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Julian Zegelman (Linkedin), partner of the company, has also entered our advisory board.
Activity: 756
Activity: 392

See what Scorum’s designers have been up to in the latest blog post.   We’ve got previews of the blogging platform, statistics center, and fantasy sports leagues. Have a look at the future of sports coverage built on blockchain!

Activity: 770
I'm assuming there's no worries when it comes to regulatory risks?

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

That's an interesting partnership. What do you think SigMa brings to the table for you guys?

Is SigMa the ones running the MGC?

Yes, SiGMA runs the MGC. The sports betting industry is well established around the world so offering our blockchain-based betting solution to companies that are already powerhouses in the gambling world gives Scorum a better opportunity for rapid adoption. We'd rather partner with and improve the industry than "disrupt" it by trying to compete head-on. These are very progressive companies for the most part and they clearly see that blockchain and cryptocurrency can be a great innovation and a beneficial alternative to fiat currencies for the betting world.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Marketing strategist Allan Smith and Scorum CEO Vladislav Artemyev discuss the impact of blockchain tech on businesses and individuals living in the digital age. “What you have here is a technology whose applications are practically limitless,” says Vladislav. Read the full article on Huffington Post.

Damn, you guys are just checking off all the big names when it comes to getting interviewed. Keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: