Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 28. (Read 11953 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
thanks for the information. I want to ask when the bounty program will start?

Any tricks you have in mind to keep people engaged until the launch?

We'll be releasing the details of our Steemit bounty campaign which has 1 million SP up for grabs very soon.

The affiliate referral program with 930K SCR available is open for registration through the website.

Very exciting bounty program there. How about after the launch?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What smart contracts will you guys be using?

That's a great question actually.

We won't be using smart contracts because we are building our own blockchain. Scorum's protocol is implemeneted by our native blockchain written with C++ on the graphene framework.

From the white paper:

The Graphene framework is used to develop the blockchain protocol for Scorum. This solution has already proved itself both reliable and highly capable in such successful blockchain projects as Bitshares, Steemit, and Golos. The Scorum blockchain uses the DPoS (Delegated Proof-of-Stake) consensus algorithm.

The key advantage of this algorithm is its high-traffic network capacity of up to 10 000 transactions per second. Such performance is made possible thanks to a combination of several factors:
1. The schedule for the nodes signing blocks is known ahead of time.
2. Effective transaction processing in each node.
3. All data necessary for validating transactions is stored in the memory.

10k transactions / second is considerably faster than even ETH isn't it?
Activity: 756

Can you disclose which countries you're leaning to at this point? I'd like to do some more research on my own.

For now all I can say is that the co-founders, along with our legal advisors, are narrowing down the list of options. When I know more I'll share that info here.

Okay, I appreciate it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
So if you did raise the 17m like you plan on, how much of that would you spend on marketing?

Damn, you really expect it to cost $12m for development? How many years of development would that cover?
Activity: 164
Scorum Community Manager

We won't be using smart contracts because we are building our own blockchain. Scorum's protocol is implemeneted by our native blockchain written with C++ on the graphene framework.

From the white paper:

The Graphene framework is used to develop the blockchain protocol for Scorum. This solution has already proved itself both reliable and highly capable in such successful blockchain projects as Bitshares, Steemit, and Golos. The Scorum blockchain uses the DPoS (Delegated Proof-of-Stake) consensus algorithm.

The key advantage of this algorithm is its high-traffic network capacity of up to 10 000 transactions per second. Such performance is made possible thanks to a combination of several factors:
1. The schedule for the nodes signing blocks is known ahead of time.
2. Effective transaction processing in each node.
3. All data necessary for validating transactions is stored in the memory.
Scorum Community Manager

In terms of features possible in the future, there's a good chance we'll be integrating fantasy sports leagues into the platform once we have a large active user base. This will be commission-free as well and give users another way to utilize SCR tokens, not to mention have some fun!

Fantasy sports with the possibility of winning tokens would be great.

There are whispers of this happening much sooner than I thought initially! Stay tuned  Wink
Scorum Community Manager
So if you did raise the 17m like you plan on, how much of that would you spend on marketing?

Scorum Community Manager
Great project, I hope I can join for token presale

The presale has already closed but registration for the whitelist is now open!
Scorum Community Manager

Can you disclose which countries you're leaning to at this point? I'd like to do some more research on my own.

For now all I can say is that the co-founders, along with our legal advisors, are narrowing down the list of options. When I know more I'll share that info here.
Scorum Community Manager

We'll be releasing the details of our Steemit bounty campaign which has 1 million SP up for grabs very soon.

The affiliate referral program with 930K SCR available is open for registration through the website.

Activity: 378
Activity: 399
Activity: 392

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
So the crowsale to get tokens at 25% off doesn't start until Jan 14th?

We'll be selling tokens at a 25% discount to whitelist purchasers from Jan 8-13th. The minimum purchase to get on the whitelist is 1000 USD worth of tokens. To apply for the whitelist follow the link on our website.

Thanks for your detailed answer, very helpful. $1000 is perfectly reasonable, even for small investors like me.

I agree. I freaking hate spending time reading a white paper only to find out later on the minimum to buy in is some exorbitant amount like $50,000.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
We have just rolled out an update that allows presale participants to check their SCR balance on their accounts.

Very convenient, thanks for the update!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great project, I hope I can join for token presale
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
So the crowsale to get tokens at 25% off doesn't start until Jan 14th?

We'll be selling tokens at a 25% discount to whitelist purchasers from Jan 8-13th. The minimum purchase to get on the whitelist is 1000 USD worth of tokens. To apply for the whitelist follow the link on our website.

Thanks for your detailed answer, very helpful. $1000 is perfectly reasonable, even for small investors like me.

The betting exchange will be available subject to local gambling regulations.

So what is the plan on dealing with this? I've heard a lot of gambling outfits register through less regulated island countries.

You're on the right track, we'll be registering the betting exchange through a less regulated country in order to be able to offer it in as many markets as possible.

Pages:
Jump to: