Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SCR] SCORUM | ⭐ ⚽ ⭐ ⚾️ THE FIRST SPORTS MEDIA POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN - page 23. (Read 11940 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What would you say has been Scorums biggest milestone achieved to date?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

In the meantime, our founders are in Monaco rocking it at the World Gaming Expo. Want to learn firsthand about Scorum’s commission-free sports betting exchange? Drop us a line at [email protected], and we’ll arrange a private meeting with the guys who came up with the Scorum idea.

Dang, you guys jump from one event to the next huh?

It was a last minute decision to go to Monaco instead of Moontec in Estonia. Can't say that I blame them for this choice though!

Oh okay. Any idea why they chose WGE over Moontec?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Our Steemit bounty program is now LIVE!! Check it out and get your share of Scorum Power tokens >>

I've been waiting for this for like a month now!
Activity: 164
Scorum Community Manager
Our Steemit bounty program is now LIVE!! Check it out and get your share of Scorum Power tokens >>

Scorum Community Manager
"Billed as a one-stop sports media platform powered by the blockchain, Scorum promises to offer its users an optimized sports blogging platform inspired by Steemit, as well as an AI-enabled statistics center, [a fantasy sports platform] and a commission-free betting exchange." Keep reading >>

Scorum Community Manager

The league will launch as a prototype for football/soccer before the crowdsale. We will integrate the SCR tokens buy-ins and payouts after the blockchain is launched in March.

What kind of fees will you guys have?

None, zip, zero, nada. The fantasy league and betting exchange don't bring us any revenue. We're fine with that. What they will do is increase the utility and demand for Scorum Coins tokens.
Scorum Community Manager
Very interesting concept - Huge sports guy here, let me know how I can help market it.

Thanks! We're putting the final touches on our Steemit bounty campaign right now (should launch today) and our affiliate referral program (where you can get 5% bonus from purchases made through your link) is open for registration on the website.
Activity: 770
You guys actually have a printed white paper like this, or is this just for marketing? It's looks wonderful.

I mean, I haven't physically touched it  Wink But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

I want to believe...  Shocked

Oh me too!

Hey John, do you think this platform could be useful in any other industries?

Seems like there could be more uses for a well polished platform like this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Any time frame on how long after the crowdsale you would have the league open?

The league will launch as a prototype for football/soccer before the crowdsale. We will integrate the SCR tokens buy-ins and payouts after the blockchain is launched in March.

What kind of fees will you guys have?
Activity: 392
What do you think a current value estimation of Scorum would look like right now?
Scorum Community Manager

In the meantime, our founders are in Monaco rocking it at the World Gaming Expo. Want to learn firsthand about Scorum’s commission-free sports betting exchange? Drop us a line at [email protected], and we’ll arrange a private meeting with the guys who came up with the Scorum idea.

It was a last minute decision to go to Monaco instead of Moontec in Estonia. Can't say that I blame them for this choice though!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Very interesting concept - Huge sports guy here, let me know how I can help market it.

Activity: 476
Scorum founder Nikolai Pobol caught up with Scorum Brand Ambassador Timofey Mozgov to chat about the project and how we can work together to bring crypto rewards to basketball fans around the world. Follow Timofey on Instagram > https://www.instagram.com/mozg25/

I have a feeling Nikolai isn't as extremely short as he looks in this picture.
Scorum Community Manager
Scorum founder Nikolai Pobol caught up with Scorum Brand Ambassador Timofey Mozgov to chat about the project and how we can work together to bring crypto rewards to basketball fans around the world. Follow Timofey on Instagram > https://www.instagram.com/mozg25/

Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=92

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Scorum Community Manager
Any time frame on how long after the crowdsale you would have the league open?

Activity: 420

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hello,

when do SCR tokens become tradeable/transferable?

is there a whitelist cap?

how long is the vesting period?

tnx
Pages:
Jump to: