Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SIRIN LABS ICO - Secure Blockchain Consumer Electronics - page 80. (Read 166761 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
If you give users the opportunity to use private keys, they should be strongly protected, however, in the description of your project, unfortunately, I did not see any information about it! This really upset me, and I began to think about using SIRIN OS on my second phone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Off topic I've since moved to gemini exchanges after the incident that happened with coinbase, I've heard rumours they have halted all buying and selling of btc but not bch? Is this correct?
Activity: 189
what about exchangers ? how long after ico finish it will go ?
what a the planning price will be how do u think ?
Activity: 252
Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.
I'm sorry but at this point in time i can only paste the same answer. I can't elaborate anything in that related area.
Is it possible to become a sirin retailer?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Legal restrictions prevent us from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the SRN appearing on exchanges.
When do the restrictions about that dissapear and I am wondering What those legal restrictions are
Any other sirin store in Europe except the one in London?
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
That would be a question you would want to try and ask by sending us an email, there is one at the bottom of home page of our official website.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Is there a problem in Telegram bot? I can't login to Bancor Network.

Edit: Oh, that works now!

BTW 3.5 days left.

TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SO FAR
$ 120,313,295 USD

CROWDSALE LIVE
TODAY : 580 SRN/ETH      TOMORROW : 550 SRN/ETH
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well, because of legal restriction you can not tell when you are planning to hit any exchanges? I remember when ico started someone stated that srn will be on some huge exchanges right after ico ends?
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
SRN will be list on exchange? When?

after the ico is over. I read in the main page that ICO will be ends is date december 25
I dont know where the dev have a plan to listed at exchanges.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103

No ICO while running should be advising on what exchanges they will be listing.

After ICO once confirmation is given then yes they can disclose depending on the exchange
Activity: 224
What volume of the bounty campaign is planned? Use fiat currency in order to make it easier to understand, please. I'm not good at all these “crypts" so far.
Hello! There will be 670 000 SRN (about 200 000 dollars) tokens available during the distribution of SIRIN LABS.
Activity: 364
What volume of the bounty campaign is planned? Use fiat currency in order to make it easier to understand, please. I'm not good at all these “crypts" so far.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Brothers, has anybody already used a PC similar to the one offered in this project? Is there any feedback? I'm asking about real ones.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Here are interesting gadgets offered, although the price still “bites”. Is it planned to make cheaper versions? This will help the development of the project .
Activity: 7
Since SOLARIN is built from the hardware level to the application level with cyber security components. Mainly a behavioral based intrusion prevention system, encrypted calls and messages in a shield zone, encrypted email, biometric authentication, and more.
Activity: 97
Activity: 18
How come the other ICO’s say whenthey have an exchange that will lit their coin?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I don’t think about price of my tokens, I only can’t wait to get Finney and start using it!
Activity: 238
Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any gifts for such an event? I'm talking about bonuses at sales, for example.
It’s an interesting idea! But I haven’t heard about anything like that. And there’s no information about such things on the site.
Pages:
Jump to: