Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
will small investors be protected from potential risk of the influence of the major owner or owners of tokens? how will the general interest of all investors be taken into account?
Activity: 26
which countries are ready to use such platforms as Sonder in the Retail sector?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i heard that the investment minimum during the private sale was 50 Eth first. why was it reduced?
in order to make terms more democratic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i heard that the investment minimum during the private sale was 50 Eth first. why was it reduced?
Activity: 224
which basic cryptocurrency is most similar to the one that Sonder offers in terms of functionality?
Activity: 406
why did developers set a limit of $6 million? as far as i remember, this is one of the smallest hard caps. i bet you could collect more
Activity: 266
will you work with fiat via p2p gateways? tell us more about it…
unfortunately, i had a negative experience of losing cryptocurrencies. i couldn't get it back because of the decentralized approach. is there protection against such situations in the case of Sonder?
Activity: 406
are the opportunities for transfers and the amounts of capitals that can be placed in the Sonder wallets somehow limited?
Activity: 224
how large is now the market of cryptocurrency transactions? what its share does Sonder expects to take?
Sonder is talking about a high level of security, but is it possible to guarantee full, 100% security?
Activity: 294
will it be possible to buy SNR for BTC or ETH?

yes, and for other cryptocurrencies, too. within the framework of the system only SNR is used.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
will it be possible to buy SNR for BTC or ETH?
Activity: 238
do i have to sign up for white list to take part in the sale?   
you should certainly do it! there’s a link on the site.
Activity: 84
do i have to sign up for white list to take part in the sale?   
Activity: 252
how will the project token be protected from depreciation after the ICO?
no additional emissions are planned. in addition, the project has an excellent idea. i think that we will see the growth of the price and there’re a lot of factors that have influence.
Activity: 308
how will the project token be protected from depreciation after the ICO?
The platform has a lot of technologies... Will this all be simple enough for users? Anyway, not everyone knows how to use advanced technologies.
Our API and SDK tools will allow to connect cryptocurrency wallets to marketplaces without any efforts or specified knowledges
Developers have created an innovative environment in which the blocking technologies can be as close to users as possible, the interface will be simplified as much as possible, and the functionality is expanded to maximize the possibilities
Activity: 126
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/sonder
7/10 - Is this a low score?
To date, we are witnessing how digital currencies are increasingly entering our familiar life. If ten years ago we could not imagine that the usual financial sphere could change so much, now all the changes are already easily perceived by society.
The Sonder project is created for all who have already managed to join the progressive modern sphere, namely to digital currencies
Pages:
Jump to: