Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 19. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
how much has the venture funds already invested in the project? can you name at least an approximate share?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Can the platform work on both Android and iOS?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i heard something about the anonymity settings... how is this implemented?
Activity: 350
as a future user of cryptocurrency, i need to choose the right technical solution. the task is simple: to choose a normal wallet in a variety of offers and an app that provides security. even anonymity isnt so important. does Sonder have something to offer?
if you only plan to enter the cryptocurrency market, then Sonder is smthng that you need to pay attention to. get all the necessary functionality with the required level of security and, what is also important, anonymity.
i consider this all in the terms of work of my business... cryptocurrency is gaining popularity.
in my opinion, Sonder created the necessary solutions for business exactly. you can connect the platform without problems for a couple of clicks. you can use it for personal purposes, too
is it possible to work with several cryptocurrencies?
this is one of the main advantages. using this system based on a mobile app  the client gets unlimited opportunities to work with different tokens
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
as a future user of cryptocurrency, i need to choose the right technical solution. the task is simple: to choose a normal wallet in a variety of offers and an app that provides security. even anonymity isnt so important. does Sonder have something to offer?
if you only plan to enter the cryptocurrency market, then Sonder is smthng that you need to pay attention to. get all the necessary functionality with the required level of security and, what is also important, anonymity.
i consider this all in the terms of work of my business... cryptocurrency is gaining popularity.
in my opinion, Sonder created the necessary solutions for business exactly. you can connect the platform without problems for a couple of clicks. you can use it for personal purposes, too
is it possible to work with several cryptocurrencies?
i saw that the project had a cool team, i googled these people. i am surprised that they create such a relatively small project having such competencies. what's next?
we’ll see what will happen next when the full-fledged version of Sonder will be launched. it's too early to talk about it. the team is really professional and, what is important, it’s open. these people worked in the highest areas of business and state structures.
the Japanese representative of the team inspires respect, too...
yes, he is responsible for attracting venture investors and working on the project in Japan. you can already see that he deals with it well by the progress of investments. and Japan is attractive because it has legalized the use of the cryptocurrency.
is info about all the team members available?   
yes, you can find everything that you’re interested in on the official website. now it’s fashionable to find the resumes and learn the whole history of startup participants, so in case of Zonder you will be satisfied)
do they work in a particular office? or are they located in different places?
Activity: 266
i saw that the project had a cool team, i googled these people. i am surprised that they create such a relatively small project having such competencies. what's next?
we’ll see what will happen next when the full-fledged version of Sonder will be launched. it's too early to talk about it. the team is really professional and, what is important, it’s open. these people worked in the highest areas of business and state structures.
yes, he is responsible for attracting venture investors and working on the project in Japan. you can already see that he deals with it well by the progress of investments. and Japan is attractive because it has legalized the use of the cryptocurrency.
yes, you can find everything that you’re interested in on the official website. now it’s fashionable to find the resumes and learn the whole history of startup participants, so in case of Zonder you will be satisfied)
Activity: 392
if some tokens aren’t sold, what will happen to them?   
they will be burnt. you’re right when you say “IF some tokens aren’t sold”))
if some tokens aren’t sold, what will happen to them?   
Activity: 238
the model of the project is monetized even with minimal commissions, in fact they’re absent. what makes it possible?
Activity: 238
i looked at the list of project partners. did i understand correctly that there’re already venture investors?
Pages:
Jump to: