Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 21. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
is the platform going to work with several blockchains? if so, with which ones? how will it connect them?
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SONDER ICO Community manager
which member of the project team will be responsible for the international development of the platform, for search for new markets and entering them?
Our CEO, Co-founder, VP PRoduct and Operations
copper member
starting with what amount of investment can i get bonus now?
1 ETH is minimal investment to get 15% bonuses
copper member
will Sonder's wallet provide an opportunity to manage a lot of different cryptocurrencies? what is already known about it?
yes
copper member
Will anonymity allow to avoid taxes when shopping? i hope i asked a legitimate question)
we are not setting such goals, but it will depend on policy of online-store you are shopping at
copper member
in addition to the wallet and transactions, will smthng else be among the opportunities and tools of the platform?
API and SDK tools, masternodes, zero fees  Roll Eyes
copper member
will Sonder have a secret, private, protected chat in the app?
yes)
copper member
The platform has a lot of technologies... Will this all be simple enough for users? Anyway, not everyone knows how to use advanced technologies.
Our API and SDK tools will allow to connect cryptocurrency wallets to marketplaces without any efforts or specified knowledges
Activity: 14
which member of the project team will be responsible for the international development of the platform, for search for new markets and entering them?
Activity: 210
it’s enough to invest 1 Eth in order to get a bonus   
Activity: 196
Activity: 364
please clarify what is a ring multi-signature that will be available on the platform?
Activity: 154
which protocol is used to reach consensus? why did you make such a choice?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I use cryptocurrencies. unfortunately, every time i have to spend a lot of money on commissions, i am very sad. my purchases and transfers are not too large, so it is not so sad, but i’d like to find a solution with more favorable rates…

in this case, you will be interested in the proposal of this project. the commissions are planned to be made zero or near-zero. apparently, the creators have approached the analysis of other crypto-currencies very competently and have created their own unique and very wide service.
do u mean we will receive one more anonymous cryptocurrency?
a cruptocurrency, too. but the main thing i’d like to highlight is an excellent set of tools for developers, which include APIs, SDKs, and allow real business to expand its capabilities and easily fit into the cryptocurrency industry.

hmm… how will it be implemented?
the goal is to create a set of plug-ins that will allow any business to connect to the system in a couple of clicks and start working. in terms of usage, it is a very convenient service, simple, fast, profitable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I use cryptocurrencies. unfortunately, every time i have to spend a lot of money on commissions, i am very sad. my purchases and transfers are not too large, so it is not so sad, but i’d like to find a solution with more favorable rates…

in this case, you will be interested in the proposal of this project. the commissions are planned to be made zero or near-zero. apparently, the creators have approached the analysis of other crypto-currencies very competently and have created their own unique and very wide service.
a cruptocurrency, too. but the main thing i’d like to highlight is an excellent set of tools for developers, which include APIs, SDKs, and allow real business to expand its capabilities and easily fit into the cryptocurrency industry.

hmm… how will it be implemented?

Activity: 53
now one of the main barriers to enter the cryptoworld is its complexity. in case of Sonder, the concept of “ease of use” is heard very often. has the project managed to achieve the required level of availability?
we’ll see it soon. however, judging by the concept and the approaches that we can see, the use of Sonder will just become very available and convenient. by the way, the main video of the project is devoted to the issue of usability: https://youtu.be/FhkaC5zIMSk
many people are also interested in anonymity in addition to availability!
the platform will provide everything you need in this case, too. anonymity will be completely under control.   it can be controlled.
unfortunately, this fact can become an obstacle for the use of the project...
it’s right so far. however, it isnt a reason to stop working. the opinion about cryptocurrencies in the world is gradually changing and becoming more positive. in addition, not all countries around the world are against using crypto currency. it's all a matter of time, i think.
are there already projects or start-ups in Asia which are already ready to start using Sonder?
Pages:
Jump to: