Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
can someone give estimate the prospects of token metrics? Perhaps, they should have approached the process differently?
Activity: 842
hello dev. token only lesser than $ 1000,000 and I think this will be pretty quickly sold considering the amount of investor interest in the SONDER token

how much % bonus is given at ICO for buyer and how many minimum investment, whether any policy change.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
does the Sonder team plan to participate in blockchain events?
now there are quite a lot of them
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
please open the list of project’s partners

I would like to learn more about them

there is no information on the website so far((
Activity: 238
the remaining $ 0.9 million is likely to be collected fairly quickly

any discounts this week?
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Mountains is my passion
I've heard that part of the tokens will be blocked as a guarantee fund... what is it?

I think it means that some of the tokens at your wallet (exactly that project tokens, not ETH, XRP or any others) won't be allowed to be sold on exchanges for some time after the ICO ends. I heard some dev teams are doing that to avoid mass selling of their coin that may hurt the project really hard.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Can I work as a platform tester and earn tokens on this?
this is possible, because the beta-testers will receive a reward for this work.

this is considered in the distribution of coins

however, the amount is currently unknown
Activity: 196
Can I work as a platform tester and earn tokens on this?
I've heard that part of the tokens will be blocked as a guarantee fund... what is it?
Activity: 252
What the Sonder team thinks about the rate of the crypts for the future?
Activity: 84
why should I choose Sonder and not, say, Monero?
Activity: 308
will the work with fiat be conducted through p2p gateways? How fast?
Activity: 154
How much memory does the mobile app need? How many resources of a smartphone will it require? What are the requirements?
Activity: 280
what protocol is used for consensus?
is it also changed, given that the project has its own blockchain?
it seems that there should be a listing on stock exchanges soon... How far have you advanced in this matter?
Merit: 101
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?
24 million tokens are for the team and advisors.
Activity: 210
How many tokens will be allocated for the team?
Activity: 252
What is so attractive about master-nodes technology? It seems like if the project uses them, it immediately turns out to be above the others
Activity: 68
how long is the team going to support the project?
they will receive payment for their work from a small fund after sales, right?
Hello everyone! The crowdsale turned out available even for small investors)) https://twitter.com/sonder_vision/status/998969969806315520 the start of the project didn’t promise that

Yes, in the plans, the hard cap was $ 6 million, with 4 million soft cap. They quickly solved the problem of collecting initial capital, including attracting venture investors. However, later the minimum for investment was reduced from 50 to 1 ETH to ensure accessibility for smaller investors.

there are forecasts that the project will give good x!))
that’s possible! but it is not the most important thing

pay attention to the business approaches, solutions, the completed part of the platform, anonymity, speed, etc..

I've heard something about it 

are there already agreements with future business partners in the field of trade?
Yes! And signing of memoranda with online stores was reported quite a long time ago

anyway, the project is "packed" quite well in all terms

as suggested in the tweet, it remains to make one step to the hard cap and focus on quick implementation
Pages:
Jump to: