Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
i heard that initially an investment minimum for a private sale was 50 Eth. and now?
Activity: 238
will zero transactions be possible only due to the use of SNR? 
yes, quite right! SNR has key functional in this regard.
Activity: 210
will zero transactions be possible only due to the use of SNR? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
what are the ambitions of venture investors who have invested in the project? how big is their share for today?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
how will the project’s token be protected from reduction of price after the end of the ICO?   
most likely, the constant demand for token will make it grow. so the mechanism is ensured.
Activity: 196
how will the project’s token be protected from reduction of price after the end of the ICO?   
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Will third parties be able to offer their ideas of finalization in the SDK and API?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Are there estimations of the amount of transactions that the platform will have to make in the near future?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
will the Sonder team remain as small as it’s now after the start of the project? is it planned to expand?
Activity: 392
it seems to me that Sonder has every chance to be in the pocket of almost every cryptocurrency owner, and pretty soon.
cryptocurrency trading is becoming more popular, and we hear more and more about hacking. i'm eager to try it out. what have the developers done so far?
today, project is 70-80% project, it’s interesting to real business and has excellent prospects, thanks to its functionality.
at the same time, it is specially noted that there’s nothing tricky and superfluous. interest in the project is confirmed by venture capital investments.
there’re a lot of talks about Sonder, but the crowdsale hasn’t even started yet. what is the first to come?   
scalability options and offered prospects at the same time. the project's solutions is smthng that can be used by any outlet. its own blockchain and anonymity management capabilities make the offer unique 
it’s noted at the latest summits and conferences that the cryptocurrency market seems to be able to overcome the turbulence of recent months and the negative in general…
yep, and this all will also stimulate the start and development of Sonder.
the demand for platform’s services will only grow. in this context, ordinary users will be interested in the wallet of the platform
it seems to me that Sonder has every chance to be in the pocket of almost every cryptocurrency owner, and pretty soon.
cryptocurrency trading is becoming more popular, and we hear more and more about hacking. i'm eager to try it out. what have the developers done so far?
today, project is 70-80% project, it’s interesting to real business and has excellent prospects, thanks to its functionality.
at the same time, it is specially noted that there’s nothing tricky and superfluous. interest in the project is confirmed by venture capital investments.
there’re a lot of talks about Sonder, but the crowdsale hasn’t even started yet. what is the first to come?   
scalability options and offered prospects at the same time. the project's solutions is smthng that can be used by any outlet. its own blockchain and anonymity management capabilities make the offer unique 
it’s noted at the latest summits and conferences that the cryptocurrency market seems to be able to overcome the turbulence of recent months and the negative in general…
Activity: 224
Does the platform require additional training? How difficult will it be to start working with the platform?
Are any exchanges considered by Sonder as possible partners?
Activity: 336
how many tokens will be created in the project?
the total volume is 240 million SNR tokens.
Activity: 13
how many tokens will be created in the project?
it’d be great to see the whole team together, not just on video, but at a joint meeting with investors, at least in online mode...
Pages:
Jump to: