Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
i heard the opinion that they just managed to unite the best practices and solutions in the financial and crypto-currency areas on this platform. then they decided to create their own blockchain for this. is it true? or is the development deeper?
Sonder combines the best practices on its platform - it's true. this is a normal course of progress in business. take a look at the team, you’ll understand that people have experience of working in international markets and in the world's greatest corporations, that's why they perfectly know what ideas the market needs.
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
i heard the opinion that they just managed to unite the best practices and solutions in the financial and crypto-currency areas on this platform. then they decided to create their own blockchain for this. is it true? or is the development deeper?
Activity: 280
They say that the project collects funds successfully. how much is the soft cap that it needs?
it doesn’t need the Soft cap already!) there’s a little left to reach the hard cap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
They say that the project collects funds successfully. how much is the soft cap that it needs?
Activity: 280
will the platform work on all mobile OS? or are there priorities?
Activity: 238
Everyone is crazy about PoS and PoW technologies. Where can i find more info about them in lay terms? i wanna know what Sonder uses.
Activity: 252
can u explain in brief what ensures complete confidentiality of all operations?
Activity: 252
Connecting the sales point to the platform in 2 clicks! is this a marketing move or is it really going to be that simple?
Activity: 266
how quickly will the conversion process within the framework of the wallet be? where will the prices be taken from? exchanges?
Activity: 238
What marketing strategy will be used in international markets? Or doesnt the project set global goals?
Activity: 406
In which countries are the outlets ready to use Sonder? Especially in Europe.
Activity: 842
when will i be able to get the tokens purchased?   

traditionally, it happens after the end of sale. i think it will be announced soon)
according to the information I know the buyer will get his token 10 days after the ICO end
Activity: 224
did i correctly understand that the Sonder blockchain will be something like a multi-blockchain platform? taking into account the fact that different cryptocurrencies will be available.
Activity: 168
Can I have one of the Admins send me a message, I have an offer for listing on Hostingicos . This is from the consultant platform for hostingicos and we are willing to help this project for listing. Send me a Pm if you are interested.
Activity: 21
Merit: 3

traditionally, it happens after the end of sale. i think it will be announced soon)
Activity: 32
Activity: 24
what reward will the project team get? 
10% will be allocated to this.
Activity: 224
what reward will the project team get? 
Activity: 336
i heard that initially an investment minimum for a private sale was 50 Eth. and now?
the threshold is reduced to 1 ETH in order to ensure affordability
Activity: 392
Sonder is a system designed to adjust financial contacts between people in an anonymous and safe mode, which is provided by the technology of blocking.
Pages:
Jump to: