Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
i didn't expect the platform to be as adequate in its requests today, it is customary to raise tens of millions of dollars on the ICOs, and Sonder seems to be making just a small convenient tool for people

you’re a little wrong!
it is a cross-platform billing application that combines security, speed and ease of operations
it’s being developed by the Lithuanian IT-company “Sonder Company”
Hmm.. It turns out that the addressed problems are wider?
in the white paper, the Sonder team raised the issue of the introduction of cryptocurrencies in network markets: high commissions, transaction time-outs, impossibility of a paying with some coins
the development priority of the Wallet crypto-billing system is addressing these problems

will it be possible to work with fiat on the platform?
Absolutely!

simple i/o procedures will be available

all other transactions can be made without commissions
Activity: 322
i didn't expect the platform to be as adequate in its requests today, it is customary to raise tens of millions of dollars on the ICOs, and Sonder seems to be making just a small convenient tool for people

you’re a little wrong!
it is a cross-platform billing application that combines security, speed and ease of operations
in the white paper, the Sonder team raised the issue of the introduction of cryptocurrencies in network markets: high commissions, transaction time-outs, impossibility of a paying with some coins
the development priority of the Wallet crypto-billing system is addressing these problems

will it be possible to work with fiat on the platform?

you’re a little wrong!

you’re a little wrong!

you’re a little wrong!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Sonder has entered the homestretch of reaching its hard cap! They just need to raise less than a million dollars! Everything happens very fast and it’s cool! What will the start-up decide in terms of commerce?

the project was designed to overcome the main barriers to the full integration of blockchain technologies into the e-Commerce market – high transaction fees, low speed and lack of transparency
many users are focused on anonymity…
the anonymous mode SONDER Wallet, with implemented obfuscation mechanism of transactions and encrypted chat, guarantees absolute security of your transactions

it's already taken care of!)
OK!
although everything looks quite simple in the description, it seems to me that it will not be so easy to start using the service…
am I wrong?
SDK and API tools will allow you to connect cryptocurrency wallets to electronic platforms within a few clicks and they will make it very easy to pay for goods and services
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Sonder has entered the homestretch of reaching its hard cap! They just need to raise less than a million dollars! Everything happens very fast and it’s cool! What will the start-up decide in terms of commerce?

the project was designed to overcome the main barriers to the full integration of blockchain technologies into the e-Commerce market – high transaction fees, low speed and lack of transparency
the anonymous mode SONDER Wallet, with implemented obfuscation mechanism of transactions and encrypted chat, guarantees absolute security of your transactions

OK!
although everything looks quite simple in the description, it seems to me that it will not be so easy to start using the service…
am I wrong?

Activity: 112

Activity: 210
Activity: 212
i heard the opinion that they just managed to unite the best practices and solutions in the financial and crypto-currency areas on this platform. then they decided to create their own blockchain for this. is it true? or is the development deeper?
Sonder combines the best practices on its platform - it's true. this is a normal course of progress in business. take a look at the team, you’ll understand that people have experience of working in international markets and in the world's greatest corporations, that's why they perfectly know what ideas the market needs.
btw i heard that the team is very open 
u can see how these guys work in office here: https://youtu.be/Y6jA7OLcXAA. they also post photos regularly in general, investors can have a holistic view of how the work is going. dont forget that the project is quite young at the same time.
very well. what solutions will clients get in terms of technology? 
SONDER solutions are tools for developers - API, SDK and convenient plug-ins for sites, with which any business can configure reception of payments in the cryptocurrency on its web resource or mobile app
how much is it necessary to implement this all?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
i heard the opinion that they just managed to unite the best practices and solutions in the financial and crypto-currency areas on this platform. then they decided to create their own blockchain for this. is it true? or is the development deeper?
Sonder combines the best practices on its platform - it's true. this is a normal course of progress in business. take a look at the team, you’ll understand that people have experience of working in international markets and in the world's greatest corporations, that's why they perfectly know what ideas the market needs.
u can see how these guys work in office here: https://youtu.be/Y6jA7OLcXAA. they also post photos regularly in general, investors can have a holistic view of how the work is going. dont forget that the project is quite young at the same time.
SONDER solutions are tools for developers - API, SDK and convenient plug-ins for sites, with which any business can configure reception of payments in the cryptocurrency on its web resource or mobile app
via which channels will the Sonder app be distributed? will it be paid?
Activity: 224
i heard about projects that created their own crypto exchange. will Sonder also do this or will it be  connected to the already working ones?
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
I took a look at the Sonder team. I didn’t understand who’s a developer or supervisor of development of the blockchain...
Pages:
Jump to: