Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 38. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
will we see the founders of the project at blockchain events or conferences in the near future where they will tell the community about Sonder?
Activity: 238
where is the devs office? how many employees are already working on the project there?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
how much does the project need to start being full-fledged?  
it’s equal to the hard cap and it’s $6 million.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
how many tokens will be issued all in all?
240 000 000 SNR is the total supply.
Activity: 294
how many tokens will be issued all in all?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Are there any restrictions on minimum purchase amount of tokens?
Yes, it is 1 ETH.
Activity: 224
what about listing on exchanges?
it’s planned to list the token in the current year. we’ll see soon.
Activity: 126
what about listing on exchanges?
Activity: 252
Are there any restrictions on minimum purchase amount of tokens?
Activity: 196
it turns out that individuals need Sonder for accountancy and working with their finances, right? i mean the ones who owns both fiat and cryptocurrency. that’s the target group of users for the platform’s developments, right?
u make the platform’s functional too narrow. Sonder is a highly reliable e-commerce payment tool based on blockchain technology. it is designed to provide low-cost, fast and anonymous crypto-currency payments. in fact, this system is suitable for any business
wait! what does it have for business?
let’s use online stores as an example. the devs create a set of API and SDK tools for stores owners. any store can connect acceptance of payment with cryptocurrency in several clicks. making payment with cryptocurrencies will be as quick and easy as in case of fiat
sure they have a lot of competitors in this direction… what makes the platform better?

i’d advise u to take a look at the WP in order to find it out, it’s published on the official site: https://sonder.vision/. there’s a table that u can use to compare. Sonder provides as many tools and options as possible
will it be possible to male payment with various cryptocurrencies? 
Activity: 392
it turns out that individuals need Sonder for accountancy and working with their finances, right? i mean the ones who owns both fiat and cryptocurrency. that’s the target group of users for the platform’s developments, right?
u make the platform’s functional too narrow. Sonder is a highly reliable e-commerce payment tool based on blockchain technology. it is designed to provide low-cost, fast and anonymous crypto-currency payments. in fact, this system is suitable for any business
let’s use online stores as an example. the devs create a set of API and SDK tools for stores owners. any store can connect acceptance of payment with cryptocurrency in several clicks. making payment with cryptocurrencies will be as quick and easy as in case of fiat
sure they have a lot of competitors in this direction… what makes the platform better?

i’d advise u to take a look at the WP in order to find it out, it’s published on the official site: https://sonder.vision/. there’s a table that u can use to compare. Sonder provides as many tools and options as possible
Activity: 238
Tell me please, how long will the pre-sale last?
Until May, 21, according to the plan. Welcome!
Activity: 224
how much does the project need to start being full-fledged?  
Activity: 210
Tell me please, how long will the pre-sale last?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
hey, community! which bonus or discount is it possible to invest with now? 
currently, the pre-sale is on and u can get a 15% bonus
Pages:
Jump to: