Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 34. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
judging by my personal experience... i use the cryptocurrencies and, of course, like many others i’m chasing the minimum commissions and speed of transactions. and i can say that many times i have come across fraudsters or unscrupulous executors. we really need a reliable service. the ones who has experienced this can understand me!
hello! you talk about one of the biggest problems of the market. yes, unfortunately, there are unreliable and unprofessional executors  in the market. Sonder  plans to solve this problem with the help of its tools.
and i still cant understand how it will be possible to provide high speed of transactions. even top-level crypto-currencies cant boast of this.
this is precisely the engineering and unique solutions for improving and adapting work algorithms, as well as introducing new technologies. as a result, we get a breakthrough solution in all areas of the platform.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
judging by my personal experience... i use the cryptocurrencies and, of course, like many others i’m chasing the minimum commissions and speed of transactions. and i can say that many times i have come across fraudsters or unscrupulous executors. we really need a reliable service. the ones who has experienced this can understand me!
hello! you talk about one of the biggest problems of the market. yes, unfortunately, there are unreliable and unprofessional executors  in the market. Sonder  plans to solve this problem with the help of its tools.
and i still cant understand how it will be possible to provide high speed of transactions. even top-level crypto-currencies cant boast of this.
Activity: 392
Activity: 294
Activity: 252
how soon will investors receive their tokens?
in 2 weeks after the end of the ICO
Activity: 280
tell me pls, doesn’t turbulence in the markets affect the cost of tokens and the operation of the Sonder platform? how will volatility be leveled?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
how soon will investors receive their tokens?
Activity: 266
does the project have any restrictions in the world? or is it available and can be implemented everywhere?
Activity: 378
how many tokens from the total supply will be put on sale?
168 million or 70% of the total number of the tokens issued.
Activity: 252
how many tokens from the total supply will be put on sale?
Activity: 224
I wonder how it they managed to start such a curious partnership between Asian and Lithuanian developers
Activity: 238
Will it be possible to participate in testing of the platform? I have experience and I am ready to provide as much information as possible
Activity: 406
Will it be possible to change the mode of wallet’s operation in the settings and switch from anonymous to open mode and vice versa? Or isnt this function needed all in all?
Activity: 224
can i access the info on the a private token sale? was it successful?
Activity: 266
is it possible to get acquainted with the ready-made smart contracts of Sonder?
Activity: 842
whether will be a mining program for sonder tokens at the end of ICO like other tokens

I am optimis sonder will reach $ 6 million before ICO starts
Activity: 406
what has already been done to implement the project? what developments are already ready?
copper member
Activity: 98
SONDER ICO Community manager
what functionality will be available to users and customers of the platform until the end of the year?
Sonder Wallet and Sonder Mainnet Alpha
copper member
will the minimum investment amount be no less than 1 ETH on the crowdsale, too? 

it will be 0,1 ETH
copper member
in what direction do the creators plan to move after the implementation of current plans for the development of the platform? what other businesses or areas may be of interest to Sonder solutions?
Cooperation with online-stores owners and marketplaces, as well as with exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: