Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 36. (Read 6245 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Tell me plz, what will make Sonder's operation better than traditional systems’ opearion?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
did you succeed in attracting any of the private large investors during the first stages of sales? how much did they invest?
Activity: 322
What cryptocurrencies will be available in the wallet? Can I already see a general list?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
What are the requirements for the hardware and software of my smartphone to use this mobile app? i’m afraid that an expensive smartphone is required.
Activity: 392
will the platform issue its own card similar to the banking one? or isnt it necessary for this concept of the project?
i’ve been thinking for some time about starting to use cryptocurrencies cause i’m attracted by its growth in recent years and it’s obvious that it’s becoming more popular and profitable., can i easily perform all operations with Sonder?
hello! yep, Sonder will provide u with all the necessary functionality with the required level of security and, what is also important, anonymity.
what else makes Sonder better than other systems?
the platform solves one of the key problems which all owners of crypto assets face - even if you have already figured out the nuances of the functioning of this sphere, you still have to pay large commissions in some cases. especially if you use different blockchains.
does it mean that Sonder allows to make cross-platform transactions?   
i’d say it’s one of the main advantages. the client receives unlimited opportunities to work with different coins using this system on the basis of a mobile app. at the moment this is a unique offer.
Activity: 112
i’ve been thinking for some time about starting to use cryptocurrencies cause i’m attracted by its growth in recent years and it’s obvious that it’s becoming more popular and profitable., can i easily perform all operations with Sonder?
hello! yep, Sonder will provide u with all the necessary functionality with the required level of security and, what is also important, anonymity.
the platform solves one of the key problems which all owners of crypto assets face - even if you have already figured out the nuances of the functioning of this sphere, you still have to pay large commissions in some cases. especially if you use different blockchains.
does it mean that Sonder allows to make cross-platform transactions?   
Activity: 84
A very good and interesting project, hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth. I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching.
i’ve been thinking for some time about starting to use cryptocurrencies ‘cause i’m attracted by its growth in recent years and it’s obvious that it’s becoming more popular and profitable., can i easily perform all operations with Sonder?
Activity: 224
will implementation of Sonder technology be simple for markets? will it be possible to connect quickly and easily and start using it? 
Activity: 358
due to what technologies will it be possible to make commissions small?   
Activity: 364
Can i count on full confidentiality if i use Sonder?
Activity: 266
how did the team and the project overcome quite hard and turbulent times of the beginning of 2018? the markets experienced problems   
Activity: 266
when will we see the first working version of Sonder? i wanna try it out
copper member
Activity: 98
SONDER ICO Community manager
how fast will transactions be made in the system? the speed issue is a key one in this
Certain numbers will be published in the separete Technical Paper soon
copper member
which financial results do developers plan to achieve in a couple of years? for example, in terms of income
Launch of full-functioning Sonder Payment System with set of API and SDK tools,, where Sonder Coins will be used as payment means with zero fees.
copper member
tell us plz in details, what security measures will be used to protect the clients’ wallets? the money is an important issue
There will be some optional modes in Sonder Wallet - 1) Addresses obfuscation. 2) Hiding balances status and TX Hash info ( after release of own blockchain). 3) Encrypted chat.
Pages:
Jump to: