Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 35. (Read 6245 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SONDER ICO Community manager
How soon will developers and project team members get their tokens?
They will get them at once, but tokens will be locked for 6 months
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How is it planned to work in the marketing direction to promote the platform? What will the platform count on?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
what functionality will be available to users and customers of the platform until the end of the year?
Activity: 266
will the minimum investment amount be no less than 1 ETH on the crowdsale, too? 

no, the minimum will be 0.1 ETH at the main stage   
Activity: 238
will the minimum investment amount be no less than 1 ETH on the crowdsale, too? 
Activity: 378
in what direction do the creators plan to move after the implementation of current plans for the development of the platform? what other businesses or areas may be of interest to Sonder solutions?
Activity: 294
How soon will developers and project team members get their tokens?
copper member
Tell me plz, what will make Sonder's operation better than traditional systems’ opearion?
Zero fees and set of API and SDK tools are our key advantages Roll Eyes
copper member
did you succeed in attracting any of the private large investors during the first stages of sales? how much did they invest?
Sure. We had reached Soft Cap during Pre Sale and Private Sale. A huge percent of raised funds is from large investors
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
copper member
What cryptocurrencies will be available in the wallet? Can I already see a general list?
Full list will be available in the Sonder Wallet Beta version)
copper member
What are the requirements for the hardware and software of my smartphone to use this mobile app? i’m afraid that an expensive smartphone is required.
Sonder Wallet will be available as for IoS and for Android)
copper member
will the platform issue its own card similar to the banking one? or isnt it necessary for this concept of the project?

At the moment we are not concentrated at banking card issue
copper member
A very good and interesting project, hoping that this ICO will be successful and smooth. I like this platform and I will support it as soon as ICO launching.
Note, that currently Pre Sale is live with 15% bonuses. Minimal investment to get bonuses is 1 ETH)
copper member
i’ve been thinking for some time about starting to use cryptocurrencies ‘cause i’m attracted by its growth in recent years and it’s obvious that it’s becoming more popular and profitable., can i easily perform all operations with Sonder?
Sonder is developing for that))
copper member
will implementation of Sonder technology be simple for markets? will it be possible to connect quickly and easily and start using it? 
Yes. Online-stores owners will be able to connect cryptocurrency wallets just in some clicks
copper member
due to what technologies will it be possible to make commissions small?   
PoS-algorithm and Masternodes
copper member
Can i count on full confidentiality if i use Sonder?
If you enable Anonymous mode in Sonder Wallet, then yes, it should be fully confidential
copper member
when will we see the first working version of Sonder? i wanna try it out
in Q2 - Q3 2018
Activity: 196
gimme the info how much one SNR is.
Pages:
Jump to: