Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀 - page 39. (Read 6245 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
SONDER ICO Community manager
hey, community! which bonus or discount is it possible to invest with now? 
currently you can get 15 % bonuses for investments from 1 ETH
copper member
i’ve tried to understand the project and its aims and i got confised
there’re payment systems, wallets and other tasks which the system performs
how is all this connected and how it helps Sonder?

Sonder is wider than you’ve described it.
in fact, the platform makes blockchain and its advantages as available as possible for ordinary people
the usage of cryptocurrencies becomes simple transparent and protected with the help of the platform   

what’s unique about it? i heard that there’re a lot of projects working in the area of transactions

Sonder Payment System is aimed to make microtransactions for e-commerce market as efficient as payments with fiat money.  In other words, it will become really efficient and easy to pay for your coffee with Sonder coins  Roll Eyes
copper member

Hello. How much is the minimum investment in your Token?
0,1 ETH and 1 ETH to get bonuses
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
hey, community! which bonus or discount is it possible to invest with now? 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

in fact, the platform makes blockchain and its advantages as available as possible for ordinary people
the usage of cryptocurrencies becomes simple transparent and protected with the help of the platform   

what’s unique about it? i heard that there’re a lot of projects working in the area of transactions

maybe there’re a lot of them, but Sonder is technological and has services of high level
in addition, the last fact to mention (but not the last one in terms of priority) is that it’s possible to work with different blockchains
experienced users will understand that this is an advantage at once!

do u mean that the developers will create their own unique services?
yep, there will be a lot of services allowing to unify cryptocurrnecy wallets in online stores, on trading platforms and other Internet resources in several clicks
universal solution!

hmm… is it really possible to implement such a complex solution now and how long will it take to develop it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

maybe there’re a lot of them, but Sonder is technological and has services of high level
in addition, the last fact to mention (but not the last one in terms of priority) is that it’s possible to work with different blockchains

yep, there will be a lot of services allowing to unify cryptocurrnecy wallets in online stores, on trading platforms and other Internet resources in several clicks
universal solution!
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
Dear OP, please read my private message. Thanks.

Activity: 294
Merit: 257
In my opinion, the project is suitable for both medium-term and long-term investments and can give a large number of ICS to its early investors, the idea of the project gives a viable ecosystem, the development of which opens up great prospects for this platform.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
💥Sonder Team had visited China for negotiations with our Chinese partners regarding further implementation of Sonder Payment System into e-commerce market 💥

whether sonder has many investors from Tiongkok
it is a good start to cooperate with merchants from Tiongkok
In asia, especially in China, this industry (e-commerce) is big and popular, and the people also quite familiar with cryptocurrencies.
So i think theyre the best target for this project, and its really nice to see you cooperate with some people there/from there.
Activity: 842
Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
you can see all about SONDER on
WHITEPAPER: https://sonder.vision/wp-content/themes/sonder/docs/whitepaper.pdf
you can buy TOKEN SONDER at https://sonder.vision minimum investment up to 1 eth.
AND SONDER READY TO PROVIDE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR INVESTORS, who believe in sonder from the beginning and support for solid investment.
Activity: 2

Hello. How much is the minimum investment in your Token?
Activity: 27
my personal opinion I think that Chinese whales are interested in investing a large amount, for the development of the project and getting a good profit from it
what were the main issues raised?
what to expect from a partnership with China?
waiting for detailed information!
seems Hard Cap will be reached till the Crowdsale  Roll Eyes
Activity: 842
whether sonder has many investors from Tiongkok
it is a good start to cooperate with merchants from Tiongkok
Pages:
Jump to: