Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 224. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

Application already added on AppStore, now it's under review by Apple.

oh really? that's great! Then it will only be a few days before we can see the app. I'm really looking forward to it. I do not have an iPhone, but I'll borrow one from a friend to test the app :-)

Oh snap! Seriously? That's cool. Do you know when the planned release is for the iOS version of the app? Will have to download it on the mrs' phone
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The end of the month is approaching. If I remember correctly, the app for iOS should be released soon. Has anyone already received information about this?

oh really? that's great! Then it will only be a few days before we can see the app. I'm really looking forward to it. I do not have an iPhone, but I'll borrow one from a friend to test the app :-)
At this point, the developers just went to the meeting with the owners of Apple technology, but I have not heard any information about the release on Android, I think many will support me, since the owners of these devices also have a huge number, if not most.

If that will happen for sure they willbopen a new one of innovative ideas that may apply into the real world  I guess this new idea will be productive soon because they have reached the highest percentage and it will happen again and again because Apple is very known all over the world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

That is great it means their is a new application which is very useful and many people are interested on it. It is one of a kind innovation business that the platform focuses on us and to the investors too.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

At this point, the developers just went to the meeting with the owners of Apple technology, but I have not heard any information about the release on Android, I think many will support me, since the owners of these devices also have a huge number, if not most.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

AppStore always review applications for such a long time compared to Google Play. I hope we will see Tachain app very soon.

Your not wrong Apple is insanely miticulous and it takes a good while to get approved regardless of the app type and I would imagine for a finance related app or blockchain it would be a very rigorous test as well to get approved
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

AppStore always review applications for such a long time compared to Google Play. I hope we will see Tachain app very soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.
Yes, as per their roadmap they should be release app in this month end for iOS. But I didn't see anything related information regarding this.
I think we will receive information soon about the IOS app it is not the end of the month yet there are still a couple of days left just have patience.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

yeah. this was all over that the IOS app will be released by the end of july which is this month. i just hope we don't see them going back on their words and releasing it as planned.
Yes, as per their roadmap they should be release app in this month end for iOS. But I didn't see anything related information regarding this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

True, well they just created some sort of confidence for themselves by reaching the hardcap of their private sale, i believe that will attract a lot of new investors and the release of the app within the stated period will also be an added bonus to the whole project that will indeed help with marketing and just as you sated, if eventually they miss the app lunch date, it doesn't mean they failed
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

i believe progressbar is necessary because investors will want a form of update, they should consider adding it

If it is to be implemented which I really think it should it would be a great help and also would help boost confidence in investors. Regarding updates I think a daily one is a bit aggressive.

Daily update is really necessary. The community would like to be updated about the happening of the project especially as they are still in the token sale phase. It will help boost the sale.
I agree with you. Daily updates are necessary. By updating daily progress/updates they have chances to get more investment and partners also. If they are not posting daily updates so might be they will not get enough funds from investors also.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I've just read the update in Tachain Telegram channel:

Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens

There is number of players in Tachain ecosystem:
● Travelers (mobile application users);
● Drivers;
● Transportation agents;
● Advertisers;
● Tachain itself.

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers.

So this is the answer to our question - how user will make the withdrawal from his earned tokens to fiat money. This platform is planned to provide every need of travelers (mobile application users), drivers, transportation agents, advertisers and Tachain itself.

This is interesting summary. Thanks for sharing it here. Almost whole lot of people are beneficiaries of this project which is amazing. Fingers crossed for them to reach their caps during their ICO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

It already added on AppStore, now it's under review by Apple.

App is already added to AppStore? I thought Tachain postponed the launch dates by couple of months.
Anyway, I hope Apple approve this within few days.

Apples review process is long winded and they never hurry themselves

As far as I understood it will take some time to get it approved by Apple. We just need to wait for the official announcement.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

App is already added to AppStore? I thought Tachain postponed the launch dates by couple of months.

it won't be a few days lol, it will be months.  Look at the likes of Electroneum they were out last year with an android app, and only a couple weeks ago did Apple approve it.
I am pretty sure the team has thought about that, as they had planned to release the IOS app earlier than the Android app, what is the progress from that one? it would be easy to add it in the Android Store.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2

Tachain already placed app in Apple store but it's waiting for review. But I am waiting for Android app as I don't have iPhone Wink
Yes, exactly Tachain placed their application on App store. But many Android users are eagerly waiting for the android version of the Tachian app. Hopefully, the team is currently working on it and they will develop it as early as possible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I don't think it's the end of the world if Tachain do not release the app before the end of this month. However you are right they should stick to their timeframes, but they haven't actually said anything about not releasing the app, it's still going ahead as described unless they say so.

sticking to time is a clear indication of commitment and hard work i believe they have no reason to fail in releasing the app because a lot of people are expecting it
Activity: 280

Tachain already placed app in Apple store but it's waiting for review. But I am waiting for Android app as I don't have iPhone Wink
Activity: 238
Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

i believe progressbar is necessary because investors will want a form of update, they should consider adding it

I also agree with you. Progress bar gives confidence to the fellow investors which also shows transparency of the project team which is highly essential for the crypto field.
I can’t agree any less progress bar is really necessary to enable investors keep track of sales and also stay updated. I think it should be added on the homepage.
Activity: 238
I've just read the update in Tachain Telegram channel:

Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens

There is number of players in Tachain ecosystem:
● Travelers (mobile application users);
● Drivers;
● Transportation agents;
● Advertisers;
● Tachain itself.

In order to give the players an opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers.

So this is the answer to our question - how user will make the withdrawal from his earned tokens to fiat money. This platform is planned to provide every need of travelers (mobile application users), drivers, transportation agents, advertisers and Tachain itself.

Aha, thanks for sharing this information friend! Tachain have everything planned in advance. That shows how experienced this team is.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

it won't be a few days lol, it will be months.  Look at the likes of Electroneum they were out last year with an android app, and only a couple weeks ago did Apple approve it.
Jump to: