Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 226. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.

Bull run - I mean the real bull run will likely occur around November December period.. I rather be patient till that period,do those things I really want to do now and wait for then

Totally , have to resist all urges for now. All bout hitting those peak timings when looking to cash out. November/December should be a good time

Who knows when it might be, hopefully it is even earlier this year. TBH I want it to happen as soon as possible, my bank account needs a bull run! Cheesy

haha, I think that everyone is hoping it goes back to the ATH from last Christmas again.. Who know's what will happen this year.. Fingers crossed for $20k BTC.

I’m just hoping 2019 isn’t a carbon copy of 2018, it would be nice to see gradual growth, but at the same time with all the new regulations and FUD I think it would be hard to have a whole year where bitcoin and alts continually rise in an orderly fashion.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

i believe progressbar is necessary because investors will want a form of update, they should consider adding it

If it is to be implemented which I really think it should it would be a great help and also would help boost confidence in investors. Regarding updates I think a daily one is a bit aggressive.

Daily update is really necessary. The community would like to be updated about the happening of the project especially as they are still in the token sale phase. It will help boost the sale.

from the look of things, it seems tachain is not vase with the ICO thing they should seek out advice and ways to successfully run their ICO
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

i believe progressbar is necessary because investors will want a form of update, they should consider adding it

If it is to be implemented which I really think it should it would be a great help and also would help boost confidence in investors. Regarding updates I think a daily one is a bit aggressive.

Daily update is really necessary. The community would like to be updated about the happening of the project especially as they are still in the token sale phase. It will help boost the sale.
Activity: 490

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

Wow, that's really impressive. I was already curious about the numbers from the private sale, but I honestly would not have expected the achievement of the hardcaps for this stage. Congratulations to the team
That's the really great news. That's mean they are not updating in website but updating on social medias and articles.
Activity: 250
Merit: 0
Tachain incorporates the latest technological elements, this platform substantially expands opportunities for advertisers and users of Tachain applications
Merit: 250
How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

The question gee777 raised is interesting. Can only passengers benefit from Tachain if they already signed up or will there be some alert for them that by signing up they could receive Tachain tokens when using a certain taxi?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
 Never try to predict the market whether it be for new coins or old. The fact is yes bull runs might come but trying to predict a specific time when they’ll come doesn’t Work in the long run always invest in what you believe has a future not based on emotion or predictions of market trends
Activity: 532
So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.

Bull run - I mean the real bull run will likely occur around November December period.. I rather be patient till that period,do those things I really want to do now and wait for then

Totally , have to resist all urges for now. All bout hitting those peak timings when looking to cash out. November/December should be a good time

Who knows when it might be, hopefully it is even earlier this year. TBH I want it to happen as soon as possible, my bank account needs a bull run! Cheesy

I will want it to hold off a little bit longer, need to get some more tokens before the up rise of price.
Did you guys know that Tachain has reached their hardcap in private sale? i just read an article from them saying they successfully closed the private sale.

Check the article out here: https://medium.com/@tachain/the-closed-round-is-over-we-have-reached-the-hardcap-951019a829de.

Wow, that's really impressive. I was already curious about the numbers from the private sale, but I honestly would not have expected the achievement of the hardcaps for this stage. Congratulations to the team
At this stage, it's really great. In such a short space to collect a hard cap a little project succeeds. This only proves once again the work of the entire team and the desire to be the leaders.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

That would be a good news because they achieve the another rank. It means the team gives the full effort just to recieve the gold of appreciation and for the investors it is a big advancement for everybody. That could be a teamwork for all and great job.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

I also agree with you. Progress bar gives confidence to the fellow investors which also shows transparency of the project team which is highly essential for the crypto field.

That is right in that way they can get along of what kind of investment does they involve. The progress of the project is a big help to the community and also to the people as a source of income. The confidence of the investors will start at the proposal of the team like the platform.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.

Though for me reading a PDF of their white paper is more better than video but I believe a lot of people love videos so it great seeing that the team understand and take advantage of it

Creating preferences is good for marketing, so those who prefer videos can easily go for that and those for the whitepaper can do same, it will create a wider audience, personally i prefer the whitepaper, so which ever way an investor or potential investor wants to go with can be easily accessed, that's flexibility and one of the key points to having a successful project
The benefit for those who can work in the field of advertising and is able to write long articles, for such people this kind of shares can become a kind of additional earnings, since after the ICO they will also receive tokens for their work.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi Tachain, What is the price of the market recovering? What effect does it have on pre-sale?
I don't know exactly what are you talking about but they might seem have a lot of opportunities to go in the pre sale.

Sales is still very much far from now... There are a lot of opportunities still and I'd like to see big or private investors come into the project and help start it big... I like an hydro kind of investment in Tachain
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.

Though for me reading a PDF of their white paper is more better than video but I believe a lot of people love videos so it great seeing that the team understand and take advantage of it

Creating preferences is good for marketing, so those who prefer videos can easily go for that and those for the whitepaper can do same, it will create a wider audience, personally i prefer the whitepaper, so which ever way an investor or potential investor wants to go with can be easily accessed, that's flexibility and one of the key points to having a successful project
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I also agree with you. Progress bar gives confidence to the fellow investors which also shows transparency of the project team which is highly essential for the crypto field.

Yes. Transparency is very important. ICO bar is one of the way to show the transparency and teams confidence on their project. Hope team will do the needful.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Jump to: