Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 227. (Read 92657 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.
who wants to participate can register here: https://tachain.io/register

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha

Basically ya will mean that those of us investing now can get some sweet bonus I like that this groups bonuses aren’t astronomical Like some others I have seen that are like 200% and then wonder why it tanks price later lol bonuses are discounts on price point
What is the status of ICO? I mean ICO is started from yesterday but we can not see the progress of tokens sale and raised funds.
I agree they should add a progress bar on the homepage a lot of ico's do that and it is very attractive for investors too if they see the amount Tachain has already received.
Yes, without seeing progress it's bit difficult to track sale. At least they should be update something at anywhere.
Activity: 392
So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.

Bull run - I mean the real bull run will likely occur around November December period.. I rather be patient till that period,do those things I really want to do now and wait for then

Totally , have to resist all urges for now. All bout hitting those peak timings when looking to cash out. November/December should be a good time

This time lot of new project launched and its very difficult now to pick good Tokens. Hope my token will rock in next bull run.
I agree with you. Lot of the confusion. Sometime we didn't understand in which ICO we should invest or not. But I believe in Tachain and I am already participated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

It is better to wait maybe they keep on searching what will be the best for the project and for sure their are changes that might affect if they will launch it directly. Though it is not too long to wait because patience is a virtue that everyone needs to wear.

Right, you dont have to rush everything for you to have a better outcomes of the project. Eventually it will take place and a right time and it is very much appreciated because you will have a great day of waiting on it.

Hmm, that's right. No point in launching app in hurry and then start solving the issue for months. But at least I want to see some pictures of the app to get some idea.

i believe they are working on that their project is young and fresh hopefully within the month they will come up with something

I don't mind if they take couple of more months to develop the app and then make it available for open testing.
Yes, exactly it's good thing if they take couple of months to develop an app and launch it. And this move will definitely help the project to attract more investors toward the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

Daily ico progress update is very important. Lool at it from the investor who just had about tachain and wants to invest then goes to the site and sees that there is no movement, then decides not to invest anymore. 
Just because the progress was updated weekly.

Yep, it's a sad story and, unfortunately, it is quite possible in current conditions. I hope Tachain team understands it and will make this update to their website.
Activity: 728
Agree I don’t see why people need daily updates unless the ico moves so fast it looks like it’s gonna sell out in less than a week and in that case ya daily or faster updates is called for but typically that seems to not be the case

What people really need is to see how much is raised - at least for this week. So progressbar on the website would be great for all.

Daily ico progress update is very important. Lool at it from the investor who just had about tachain and wants to invest then goes to the site and sees that there is no movement, then decides not to invest anymore. 
Just because the progress was updated weekly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Agree, as of now there is no progress bar and bonus info tracker would be awesome. What is the token price now and how much is the bonus?
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha

Basically ya will mean that those of us investing now can get some sweet bonus I like that this groups bonuses aren’t astronomical Like some others I have seen that are like 200% and then wonder why it tanks price later lol bonuses are discounts on price point
What is the status of ICO? I mean ICO is started from yesterday but we can not see the progress of tokens sale and raised funds.
I agree they should add a progress bar on the homepage a lot of ico's do that and it is very attractive for investors too if they see the amount Tachain has already received.

They will add ICO process bar I think, but I don't think they will updating it on daily basis. Weekly updates also fine for me.
Activity: 176
Interesting project  team , with a stronger team! , I will be expecting about this project and Participating in the airdrop thanks
Activity: 84
A real great financial project, bridging Gap.
I am so proud of this project and the team behind the project . The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success. Today is the first day of our pre-ICO and I am sure it will do very well
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.

Bull run - I mean the real bull run will likely occur around November December period.. I rather be patient till that period,do those things I really want to do now and wait for then

Totally , have to resist all urges for now. All bout hitting those peak timings when looking to cash out. November/December should be a good time

Who knows when it might be, hopefully it is even earlier this year. TBH I want it to happen as soon as possible, my bank account needs a bull run! Cheesy

haha, I think that everyone is hoping it goes back to the ATH from last Christmas again.. Who know's what will happen this year.. Fingers crossed for $20k BTC.
Activity: 238

This time lot of new project launched and its very difficult now to pick good Tokens. Hope my token will rock in next bull run.
Activity: 280
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

It is better to wait maybe they keep on searching what will be the best for the project and for sure their are changes that might affect if they will launch it directly. Though it is not too long to wait because patience is a virtue that everyone needs to wear.

Right, you dont have to rush everything for you to have a better outcomes of the project. Eventually it will take place and a right time and it is very much appreciated because you will have a great day of waiting on it.

Hmm, that's right. No point in launching app in hurry and then start solving the issue for months. But at least I want to see some pictures of the app to get some idea.

i believe they are working on that their project is young and fresh hopefully within the month they will come up with something

I don't mind if they take couple of more months to develop the app and then make it available for open testing.
Activity: 392

Yeap, I also never seen progress bar on their website. How do we check the status of sale? Can they update anything here?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Who knows when it might be, hopefully it is even earlier this year. TBH I want it to happen as soon as possible, my bank account needs a bull run! Cheesy
Activity: 532

Yes, 200% would be a crazy bonus, such things only harm the project health in future. So what is a minimum amount of purchase during the pre ICO?

Such persons become a whale in the project and because of the large volume of coin they own, it becomes very easy for them to get an early profit out from the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Jump to: