Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 229. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.

For me I think the important videos is when I see the team members speaking and deliver their message. For one it shows that the team is legit and that they are real and also their way of talking says a lot about their capabilities.

That would probably happen for a reason. I think that happens already, speaking memebers through video is time consuming but if it is in needs well no problem for that. It shows taking care of the responsibilities.

Having those videos would somehow create a good connection to the community since they will be able to fully understand the importance of the project. This will help them to convince the community to continue to support the project because this will show their credibility.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
So I've been away for a bit sometime, what have I missed I suppose lots of events must have taken place in my absence.

welcome back!
There was a big BBQ party on the weekend at my house, but I think you mean other events :-)
On the fast I can not remember what events Tachain has participated in. I think there were not many

Haha, very funny mate. I will advice you do a track back to all the discussions on the thread and stay updated with all the latest happenings. You can as well visit their social media platforms too.

I think that's what I'm going to do, thank you for the suggestion. @faulerwilli I hope your BBQ was lit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.
who wants to participate can register here: https://tachain.io/register

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha

Basically ya will mean that those of us investing now can get some sweet bonus I like that this groups bonuses aren’t astronomical Like some others I have seen that are like 200% and then wonder why it tanks price later lol bonuses are discounts on price point
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
1 hour 20 minutes until the closed sale ends. The Pre-Ico starts right after this with 35% Bonus.

Nice... Is there any detail about the amount that has been raised in the private sales.
Bonuses this days for some projects are now getting higher. Hope it attracts more investors.

So that was some time ago now, must mean that the pre-ico is now currently live with the 35% bonus! Welcome to the party everyone haha
Activity: 728

Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.
A good quality project needs alot of preparation and efforts with the host and maker itself. They need to make sure that they will launch or released a good quality project for their reputation and name. Everything needs time to improve and updates.  Every project deserve our time and patience.

You're right, that was why i made a statement about it initially and like the popular saying goes, its not about how far but how well, so it doesn't make sense to rush and bring out garbage, they should take their time and create something but not too long, something that investors will love and such that will do what it was created to do in the first place

I agree, i've seen it time and time again on projects, people get impatient and complain at the team, so the team rushes to get something out that isn't complete, so the community then moans again.. Endless cycle.  I am happy to wait for quality.

Maybe it is because they lost the trust to the project and to the team but it is not every time that happens. It will pop up once something came up that can be irritate in the mind of everyone. Well trust is very important as always.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Hey, DEV's!
I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really nice. A very detailed and profitable results, blameless vision, acquainted results.
It might be a great opportunity to see and read the whole whitepaper as reading the whitepaper is really needed to learn the project.

It is always benefical to read the whitepaper, but alot of the time often people don't have time to go through a 30 page document. A nice video summarizing the project gets more attention on board
I agree i always look up for video's about the project as they just summarize the whitepaper in a nice explaining video, and Tachain has a great one on their homepage.

For me I think the important videos is when I see the team members speaking and deliver their message. For one it shows that the team is legit and that they are real and also their way of talking says a lot about their capabilities.

That would probably happen for a reason. I think that happens already, speaking memebers through video is time consuming but if it is in needs well no problem for that. It shows taking care of the responsibilities.
Activity: 532
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan

It is important to have the app published before the end of the ICO; I personally think that it will be a huge decision factor for many investors as it will reflect he capability of the team to execute.

See something of such importance to the project released already by the team can actually get them interested in the project swiftly.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.
A good quality project needs alot of preparation and efforts with the host and maker itself. They need to make sure that they will launch or released a good quality project for their reputation and name. Everything needs time to improve and updates.  Every project deserve our time and patience.

You're right, that was why i made a statement about it initially and like the popular saying goes, its not about how far but how well, so it doesn't make sense to rush and bring out garbage, they should take their time and create something but not too long, something that investors will love and such that will do what it was created to do in the first place

I agree, i've seen it time and time again on projects, people get impatient and complain at the team, so the team rushes to get something out that isn't complete, so the community then moans again.. Endless cycle.  I am happy to wait for quality.
Activity: 51
with steps like this I think would be nice for fast growing, I hope teams keep a long term to compact.
Activity: 490
Hey, DEV's!

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Hey, DEV's!

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

It is better to wait maybe they keep on searching what will be the best for the project and for sure their are changes that might affect if they will launch it directly. Though it is not too long to wait because patience is a virtue that everyone needs to wear.

Right, you dont have to rush everything for you to have a better outcomes of the project. Eventually it will take place and a right time and it is very much appreciated because you will have a great day of waiting on it.

Hmm, that's right. No point in launching app in hurry and then start solving the issue for months. But at least I want to see some pictures of the app to get some idea.

i believe they are working on that their project is young and fresh hopefully within the month they will come up with something
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Guys, I have. a question for you – the pre-ICO sale is starting. real soon, right? When exactly? I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it accidentally!
Yes, pre ICO will started from today means 24th July. You should check on website. You will find all details, price and bonuses details.

Indeed ICO will start today with a nice 35% bonus till 1. October. The best way is to subscribe to the newsletter and you will never miss an update. https://tachain.io/?utm_source=icoinspect#token-design
Activity: 392
Guys, I have. a question for you – the pre-ICO sale is starting. real soon, right? When exactly? I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it accidentally!
Yes, pre ICO will started from today means 24th July. You should check on website. You will find all details, price and bonuses details.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hey, DEV's!

Activity: 490

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Following roadmap is a must. They must to follow the roadmap because the roadmap is a mission that they have to achieve.

The best post of the day. You should mention the roadmap more often, otherwise we might be in doubt what you mean
As far as I know so far, everything is going according to plan

It is important to have the app published before the end of the ICO; I personally think that it will be a huge decision factor for many investors as it will reflect he capability of the team to execute.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Really, in any trading industry you have to keep patience. Otherwise you always Loose your money. Crypto is also same. No one can double we money in just few hours or days. We have wait for good rewards.

Quite simply put, if it was that easy everyone would be doing it. Sometimes there's patience needed, sometimes there's luck but generally there must be a great product/service behind it. I believe TaChain has this so here's to hoping
Jump to: