Author

Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀 - page 232. (Read 92657 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

The end part of your statement comes of to me like one hell of a sarcasm lol... Sounds funny but kind of true however the blockchain is here to make the poor rich if the play their card right.. It's a level playing field now
Activity: 672
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game
Approx in up coming 4 months. They will start developing android and iOS app which is good. But exactly how much funds they received from investors? I mean whatever amount they received, that's enough to continue their roadmap?

Yea, its pretty close and i can't wait for them to get such implemented, investors will love to see this and hope that it will do the needful in impacting positively on the value of the token, i also believe that all inputs made here has been duly noted to help them accomplish the upcoming task and deliver a good platform to the community, something they can relate with
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.
The economy has stepped far ahead precisely at the expense of the cryptocurrency. Just look at how much the turnover of electronic money has increased and this component only continues to grow daily.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game
Approx in up coming 4 months. They will start developing android and iOS app which is good. But exactly how much funds they received from investors? I mean whatever amount they received, that's enough to continue their roadmap?
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Tachin is really progressing in the crypto world.Though i heard many thing about the coin of yours,but they are very late to come in the market.Thats the main concern of mine
Dear friend, nothing is late in to the Crypto market. Whenever you entered it's starts. So don't worry about that. And go with your investment you like the concept of Tachain.

We all know how volatile the market is and anything is possible, with the right marketing I'm sure Tachain can achieve some good value per token
Exactly, market is always giving opportunity once to everyone. Now it's up to you how will take the benefits of that opportunities.
Activity: 182
So I've been away for a bit sometime, what have I missed I suppose lots of events must have taken place in my absence.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.

Most ICOs postpone their dates due to unforeseen reason and one reason is the ability to raise the minimum require contribution. I think investors in general are not putting much funds into ICOs these days anyways.

Yes, it's sometimes good to keep longer dates than keeping it short and then keep extending it. I think Tachain have good concept and they will receive good amount of money to Kick-start the project

Yeah you're right! I agree about what you have said that it is good to keep longer dates than keeping it short because their is no need to rush everything if we want good and best result. This will help in fixing different problems in the project and make it perfectly made. Still best thing to do is keep track to the updates and trust the team.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto

That's true. Not every project tends to change the world but hey, people need to entertain themselves and, besides that, is changing the way as commercials work to more effective one not a changing the world? Tachain helps to improve the advertisement model so money that spent there now will be able to be spent somewhere else.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

Yeah, I also saw some comments that Android app will be available in August and I was waiting for the first look of this app. Anyway, just a couple of more months we have to wait I think.

I’m in no rush or going anywhere lol I’m sure when the codes ready they will bring it out I’d rather a nice clean nonbuggy app vs a rushed buggy one. First impressions matter a lot in this industry
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

Yeah, I also saw some comments that Android app will be available in August and I was waiting for the first look of this app. Anyway, just a couple of more months we have to wait I think.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe that changing their roadmap requires clarification and i believe some investors make their decision based on the roadmap and other criteria
Activity: 280

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.

Most ICOs postpone their dates due to unforeseen reason and one reason is the ability to raise the minimum require contribution. I think investors in general are not putting much funds into ICOs these days anyways.

Yes, it's sometimes good to keep longer dates than keeping it short and then keep extending it. I think Tachain have good concept and they will receive good amount of money to Kick-start the project
Activity: 490

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Tachin is really progressing in the crypto world.Though i heard many thing about the coin of yours,but they are very late to come in the market.Thats the main concern of mine
Dear friend, nothing is late in to the Crypto market. Whenever you entered it's starts. So don't worry about that. And go with your investment you like the concept of Tachain.

We all know how volatile the market is and anything is possible, with the right marketing I'm sure Tachain can achieve some good value per token
Activity: 392
In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?

I am not sure but which KYC are point to? the pre-ico sale that is to start in 2 days? I don't think they have pre-kyced participants or am I missing something here?
I thought they require KYC in PRE-ICO. Now closed sale ends in in just 1 day 3 hours. Then on 23rd July pre ico with 35% bonus will start.

KYC verification will start only after people place buy order. There is no point in asking KYC in advance. Project need to spend money to do the KYC verification.
But if people already placed buy order and that person's KYC is not going to verify due to some issues with their ID or documents, so they are sending notification to user 1st or directly they deposit their fund in back to their wallet?
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Jump to: