Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] ThinkCoin: Peer to Peer Multi Asset Trading on the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 30457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
I agree that their activities in this area are not the best. I hope that after android and desktop app go live they will run some bigger marketing campaign.
I don't think this will solve the problem. They spent a lot of time saying "Hi!" in the chat. It was a lot of fun, no more.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
I agree that their activities in this area are not the best. I hope that after android and desktop app go live they will run some bigger marketing campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
Token is still not listed on the CMC. This fiasco. Instead, there are a lot of administrators in the telegram channel who are engaged in nonsense. Failed marketing.
legendary
TradeConnect mobile app is finally live.
This event did not affect the token price in any way. LOL.
The OGz Club
There is no information about a minimum trade to get a $ 50 bonus?

I didn't see limits anywhere. I found only these conditions: https://help.tradeconnect.io/welcome-bonus-get-50-usd-free-in-btc-or-eth
Maybe someone who has the application will confirm.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
There is no information about a minimum trade to get a $ 50 bonus? I hope they will release an Android or desktop version as soon as possible, this is very interesting seeing this project has been running for several years.
The OGz Club
When Android?

As team member said android and desktop version coming soon, but no specific dates. I'm waiting for it too.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
The OGz Club
TradeConnect mobile app is finally live. You can download the app and start trading Forex, Stock Indices, Energy, Precious Metal, and Crypto CFD.
There is also a welcome bonus - 50$ in BTC or ETH! More info here: https://medium.com/tradeconnect/tradeconnect-is-now-live-72d19b2f240e
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have withdrawn my token from the dashboard, but until now I haven't received it. I have waited for 2 weeks, and there is no confirmation from them. Is there a solution for bounty participants to receive rewards? I have passed KYC.
Have you waited two years to get the earned tokens in the bounty campaign? I think it's a little weird...
Why ? I did this too, especially since the token was not traded anywhere ... Now I’m also thinking about when tokens will come to my wallet ...  Angry
Are you talking about bounty distribution? just watch this wallet, because all rewards come out from here https://etherscan.io/address/0xd88c0bbf10d53963e3b48344077e8d54a1954462. For those of you who have already claimed and verified the KYC but have not received yet the TCO, please be patient, because the distribution is done regularly. Even till now investors haven't received a purchase bonus, so don't worry about this.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I have withdrawn my token from the dashboard, but until now I haven't received it. I have waited for 2 weeks, and there is no confirmation from them. Is there a solution for bounty participants to receive rewards? I have passed KYC.
Have you waited two years to get the earned tokens in the bounty campaign? I think it's a little weird...
Why ? I did this too, especially since the token was not traded anywhere ... Now I’m also thinking about when tokens will come to my wallet ...  Angry
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Thinkcoin performance in the past 2 weeks very impressive, but because the buy orders on Digifinex are less liquid, the price is easy to fall. So it is very risky to play long term, hopefully in the near future TCO will listed on exchanges that more liquidity.
Don't worry too much because this project is still having new updates to investors and the project community has a great interest so the price increase will happen soon in the near future. The volume of transactions at Digifinex is really low and that is not enough for investors to have good liquidity here. What this project should do now is to contact big exchanges in the near future and if approved by that exchange the transaction volume will be resolved.

My friends and I often trade this coin for a profit and have made a good amount of money from this project. Hopefully in the coming time, ThinkCoin will be known more and more.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Activity: 498
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thinkcoin performance in the past 2 weeks very impressive, but because the buy orders on Digifinex are less liquid, the price is easy to fall. So it is very risky to play long term, hopefully in the near future TCO will listed on exchanges that more liquidity.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
The website works normally, visited today a couple of times and there were no problems.
Activity: 742

There seems to be a problem on the main website I also tried to access but there was no display also on social media there was no announcement about this
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138
Pages:
Jump to: