Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance - page 7. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Is there any indication of how much T2T will be required intially to be staked in order to become a verifier ?
Activity: 210
Hi! The bounty tokens will be distributed after the purchased tokens have been distributed! Do stay tuned for updates and announcements regarding the distribution date! Smiley
Activity: 266
Hi, can anyone give me some information within regards to when the tokens will be released and is there a lock on them? As my group is looking to invest into a new project as we've just finalized our private-pre sale deal for 4k ETH over at Quarkchain
Activity: 168
Hello traceto.io family! Have you been wondering about the differences between traceto.io’s service and other KYC services? Read about traceto.io’s edge on this snippet extracted from our whitepaper!
Activity: 44
I've seen what Selfkey is considered a traceto competitor, but I believe it's wrong. Selfkey is a very weak product that can not interest customers.
Traceto is already existing and working business with a lot of customers among which are quarkchian, fantom and others, so they are leading, I think.

Heard they leaked KYC info! Smiley
Activity: 108
The KYC industry on the blockchain is very big and Traceto is a part of it. So far as I know is the token sale going very well and is there only five days left for the end of the token sale. With the partnerships can the  Traceto team succeed this project.
Activity: 33
Hello team!
This is a very nice plan with potential! Interesting design, wondrous vision, unprejudiced idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I've seen what Selfkey is considered a traceto competitor, but I believe it's wrong. Selfkey is a very weak product that can not interest customers.
Traceto is already existing and working business with a lot of customers among which are quarkchian, fantom and others, so they are leading, I think.
that the project has competitors, I think it should only stimulate the team to be better, and I'm sure that they will cope
Indeed. with the presence of competitors, it should be a trigger to develop their platform even better. after all, seeing the quite a lot of partners already in existence, I see enough potential to be the reason this platform will work.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
that the project has competitors, I think it should only stimulate the team to be better, and I'm sure that they will cope
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Robin also sits on the advisory boards of the International Cybercrime and Forensics Examiners, Governance Risk and Compliance Investments and Technology and Dynamic GRC. He has conducted numerous technology-related training sessions with global financial institutions, MNC’s, SME’s and government entities.
Activity: 252
The spreadsheet is currently locked for stakes calculation and awarding! Announcements will be made in the future regarding the status of the spreadsheets! Smiley
Activity: 84
It will most likely be traded as a T2T/ETH pair as it priced in ETH, but this is unconfirmed. Exchange details are also unconfirmed.
T2T will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the public sale.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
Activity: 36
I like the construction of this business!
Wondrous website, absorbing idea, consistent idea!
The Traceto project is developed from existing products and customers so the risk is low, however the hype of the project is not high. Fierce competition with other projects such as Selfkey, Verime, etc. Short term potential projects are not suitable for long term investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Today 93,36% of all tokens are sold out and 5 days left. I'm wondering if it will collect hard cap, because the market is unfavorable nowadays.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Here is an interview from AltcoinTrading with our CEO, Mr. Chionh Chye Kit! In the interview, he talks on why regulatory compliance standards would only become more stringent and more!   

To find out more on the interview, please refer to: https://news.altcointrading.net/traceto-interview/

Chye Kit in an interview explains how blockchain KYC relates to credit risk and why regulatory compliance is one of the sectors that actually gets more efficient when decentralized.

That is very cool interview it showing how big this project will be in future. When dev has clear vision and direction about their idea than it is nice to follow that project and keep supporting this. Wish you good luck and all the best for bright future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
373,334,216.66 T2T (93.33%) There are still 6.7% of tokens left and 7 days left before the end of the sale. I am not sure that all tokens will be sold.

How long token sale ongoing? They raising 30 millions in usd, or this amount was decreased because of ETH rate down now?
The public sale of tokens began on June 8. There are 5 days left until the end of the sale. The pre-sale was in may or April.
The price of the token is fixed at the time of the sale start.
Activity: 127
Here is an interview from AltcoinTrading with our CEO, Mr. Chionh Chye Kit! In the interview, he talks on why regulatory compliance standards would only become more stringent and more!   

To find out more on the interview, please refer to: https://news.altcointrading.net/traceto-interview/

Chye Kit in an interview explains how blockchain KYC relates to credit risk and why regulatory compliance is one of the sectors that actually gets more efficient when decentralized.
Pages:
Jump to: