Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance - page 3. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Are backers investors? What are their bonuses?
What are their bonuses?
Can I know who are strategic investors and what is their price ? Do partners of traceto invest in the tokens?(LD capital etc)?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I participate private sale. But problem is different value for Eth. It was more then $ 700. And end of public sale was less $ 500.
That just really unfair.
Please explain for private investor. I understand market predict.
My complaints against about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Where is everyone? That's why this token continue to fall. Partners dumped, people dumping. Noone is interested. 12k people and no discussion at all. Without strong community it can't sustain
Activity: 126
Just checking I’m seeing this right. ICO was 6c per token and currently on IDEx it’s 0.009 dollars... I know GBX is the only official exchange but am I seeing this correctly?
I participated in ICO and currently on holiday with limited internet. I’m just trying to get up to speed.
Activity: 189
I'm from Bounty0x, a platform with 40k active hunters , I see your bounty has ended. Would you like more information know on how to start a new one without all the husstle?
Activity: 33
Just checking I’m seeing this right. ICO was 6c per token and currently on IDEx it’s 0.009 dollars... I know GBX is the only official exchange but am I seeing this correctly?
I participated in ICO and currently on holiday with limited internet. I’m just trying to get up to speed.
Activity: 238
With our several highly anticipated product launches in the upcoming months, we have faith in our project. We ask for your patience as we cannot control control or predict the market conditions. Thank you for your support nonetheless Smiley
Activity: 59
The fact that I am spending time to take in various comments and try to address your concern should suffice. I’m unsure what else you require. Hope this helps.
Activity: 102
The price is more than 40% down
Team PLEASE do something to protect the interests of your investors
And GBX is a really shitty exchange
I’ve been investing in crypto for over two years and it’s my very FIRST name to even hear about it
Please get the token listing on a bigger exchange with healthy volume
Activity: 224
 record retention and data privacy protection requirement apply. We cannot simply migrate records across as these records do not belong to Cynopsis per se. We are working with selected early adopters to integrate and migrate. With the passage of time, the people who initially participated in our clients’ ICOs may not necessarily be the same people that end up using their services today. So there will be some work needed.
Activity: 189
Just adding, in the current flow, we try to not expose the user public address on chain. Rather each profile is associated with a profile hash. The profile hash is a one way hash of the users profile information.
In the beginning, we will not be starting off with a NFT. But  we will likely introduce this or some form of it later.
Activity: 247
I don't think it's fair to blame GBX. It's still people selling that are prepared to take a loss
Plus you can never have enough good friends in the crypto space Grin
Activity: 266
what concrete actions are being done to ensure that this feedback is taken into consideration? There have been no improvements even with others' feedback.
Activity: 210
The price is more than 40% down
Team PLEASE do something to protect the interests of your investors
And GBX is a really shitty exchange
I’ve been investing in crypto for over two years and it’s my very FIRST name to even hear about it
Activity: 280
Main point is, whether your staff has internally been moved or not, the sheets can still be reviewed by the company by still being viewed by the participants. Who knows if the entries are still complete.
There is no prescribed way but evidently the current way is not transparent at all.
Activity: 88
The price will recover and push on. Traceto has good partnerships. Just needs another couple of exchanges and consistent activity on twitter.
Activity: 80
All tokens purchased via private sale have already been distributed by us directly via contract. For Early Access and Public Sales, which were conducted via GBX, GBX will distribute participant's tokens automatically into your GBX accounts. If you have not received your tokens, do contact their team directly so that they may verify and assist you at https://t.me/GBXCommunity !
Activity: 132
If you place the order of 50k T2T lower than the order of another T2T but still order which is higher price is fullfilled
what is that?
My observation is pretty much objective
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
do you know when will signature rewards will be pay?

Bounty Pay November 2018

Today I went to the telegram group and saw this message from the administrator: "Hi, the distribution of bounty tokens will tentatively be in late November 2018".
So there will be us a gift before Christmas Grin Cheesy

Traceto token distribution starts on July 30, 4:00 UTC. Traceto will be listed on GBX on July 30, 8:15 UTC.

twitter.com/tracetoio/status/1023519409921388544
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
do you know when will signature rewards will be pay?
Pages:
Jump to: