Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Traceto.io - Blockchain - KYC - A.I. - Compliance - page 4. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
 It makes a lot of sense to start the trading on the platform the ico was held on. Doesn't mean there won't be more exchanges in the future
idex and bilaxy are better than gbx,  traceto should take a consideration, it is not good for traceto only list a gbx, really very few people know it
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
As I see Idex and Bilaxy are better than Gbx, traceto should look, it is not good for traceto just listed on gbx, actually very few people know it
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Let’s meet the traceto.io’s team - Dan Poh, our Chief Marketing Officer and Co-founder! He has over 6 years of experience within the Financial & Capital Markets and Wealth Management at Tier 1 Investment Banks including JP Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank & Bank of America Merrill Lynch. His main coverage within the banking industry included Regulatory, Risk, Compliance and FICC. Prior to joining Cynopsis, Dan led the Regulatory Reporting Team at Deutsche Bank. He was responsible for key projects such as OTC Derivatives Reporting & New Product Approval. Dan also serves as advisor to Fintrux and FidentiaX on compliance and regulatory matters.
Activity: 280
so the tokens will be unlocked then
will you list on bilaxy?  i find many good icos list on bilaxy   i want to buy some ,but not familiar with gbx
how to judge the traceto is real or fake, what is the contract address of traceto?
Activity: 84
We choose gbx as the first exchange as they were our partners for the IEO; it would be pretty bad signal for both us and them if we went with another exchange though we conducted the IEO on GBX.
GBX will not be the only exchange, it is the first. We have other listings in hand and will release that information soon.
Activity: 224
I think GBX has less volume...why traceto choose it
it is not a good thing for a great project
I really think Traceto is a great project ... a good project must follow a great market such as the exchange
I think your team can communicate with some big exchange such as bitfinex,bithumb
Activity: 30
Waiting for something more amusing here!
Classy plan, a rather interesting vision.  Good luck!
Activity: 322
As KYC is not required for bounty participants, there is no need to create a GBX account. Bounty tokens will be paid to the addresses the participants have provided during the campaign.
Activity: 252
Bounty tokens will be deposited to the addresses  participants have provided during the campaign.
The bounty spreadsheet is still closed for consolidation. The results will be communicated to bounty participants in the future. Please stay tuned for further announcements!
Activity: 112
The purpose of the project is to access KYC's problems around the futuristic presumption that the anonymity that cryptos formed may override compliance with AML and CTF rules. And so, the generated network promotes well with real-world rules while providing a continuous careful process by using a mix of AI and Smart Contracts.
Activity: 121
hello, when will be token distributions for Bounty participations? Thank.
The team plans to pay out tokens to investors on July 29. Bounty participants will receive tokens in 2-4 weeks. Unfortunately, we still have to wait a little longer.

It's always about some extra weeks after the ICO ends, after all you have to count everything correctly Wink
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
GBX team launched their exchange. But only main coins avaliable there now. When Traceto will be trading there?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
The team plans to pay out tokens to investors on July 29. Bounty participants will receive tokens in 2-4 weeks. Unfortunately, we still have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
SEMUX
Good news! GBX exchange began to work! This means that Traceto token will appear on the exchange soon! I look forward to this event.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Do the words 'strategic partnership' mean they bought a piece of the company? The Medium post is dated June 20

I think not, most likely it means that traceto will provide them business services and may be + advising services.

Great example is a partnership with the Bridgex Network project : "By partnering with us, BridgeX Network can be confident that they are operating under the highest industry standards of KYC compliance going forward. BridgeX Network has also invited Mr. Chionh Chye Kit, Managing Director of Cynopsis, Founder and CEO of traceto.io to join its Board of Advisors."
Activity: 322
SEMUX www.semux.org

Good news. Im a holder of RKT (GBX exchange) tokens. Hope this will added value of their tokens. Traceto tokens still not traded at decantralized exchanges like Idex?
Tokens will be traded on the exchange after July 29 if the team does not change plans. But I am not sure that the token will be available on decentralized exchanges.
The team will not be able to ban token trading on decentralized exchanges.
the bidding start date is set for the 29th? The team did not move the start of trading?
brand new
Activity: 0
TraceTo (T2T)   may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5013350946281f54fc35aa
Activity: 98
On 17 July, Mr Chye Kit, the Managing Director and co-founder of Cynopsis Solutions, and the CEO and founder of traceto.io, attended a panel discussion at The World Credit Union Conference Singapore 2018 (WCUC). While there, he shares his insights on the topic of 'Fintechs: Partners or Disruptors'.
For more details, please do read the Medium article here: https://medium.com/cynopsis-solutions/fintechs-partners-or-disruptors-chye-kit-shares-his-insights-2ea5decb42c0
Activity: 74
Meet the traceto.io’s team - Ooi Gene Yan, our Chief Data Science Officer and Co-founder! He works closely with Dias. Gene Yan is the Co-Founder of an AI and deep learning startup, Shentilium Technologies. He is responsible for the Shentilium's overall technology and product direction. Some of the problems that Shentilium worked on includes detecting flow toxicity between foreign exchange market participants and customer buying behaviour in online market places. Shentilium’s clients include large corporations such as Razer and NetEase.
Pages:
Jump to: