Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 43. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Came across this project accidentally and was surprised, that Vertex will make sure that every user has an opportunity to buy tokens from projects it invested in, leveling the playing field.
I’m sure it will prevent the kind of hype that distorts token prices and creates problems that ICO buyers know well, like gas limit issues.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
One of the points that the project is reliable is the amount of token distribution! And as you can see, there are 60% of VTEXs that are going to be distributed. To be exact – 180.000.000 tokens!!
Activity: 148
I’ve read the whitepaper right now and didn’t even find disadvantages of the project! Vertex model is designed to benefit investors, ICOs, and crypto as a whole
Yeah, I’ve heard Vertex will help investors choose which ICO to invest in based on fundamentals and experience, overcoming another huge barrier which most investors fail to surpass.
That really will work, no doubt! The risk of investment is reduced because the tokens in the market are only those that have been evaluated, bought by Vertex and have an above average chance to succeed.
Also know, that each vetted ICO will get a reputational boost through the Vertex Seal of Approval, and free advertisement on the Vertex Platform. Let’s follow Vertex!
Activity: 238
I’ve read the whitepaper right now and didn’t even find disadvantages of the project! Vertex model is designed to benefit investors, ICOs, and crypto as a whole
Yeah, I’ve heard Vertex will help investors choose which ICO to invest in based on fundamentals and experience, overcoming another huge barrier which most investors fail to surpass.
That really will work, no doubt! The risk of investment is reduced because the tokens in the market are only those that have been evaluated, bought by Vertex and have an above average chance to succeed.
Activity: 156
Activity: 238
Activity: 32
I was really impressed by the vetting process of ICOs Vertex buying into! 6 huge steps, including the gathering all the data, analysing the data gathered and checking the validity of the team’s claims and other!
Sounds reliably! I also know that only 3% of all ICOs considered are expected to pass this vetting process and receive an offer from Vertex.
But why do u think that Vertex is qualified enough platform to judge and to vet other ICOs?
I think that’s because the team to vet is composed from highly qualified individuals who have been entrepreneurs, business owners and C-level managers. Some of them have headed multi billion-dollar companies, invested into start-ups and have years of experience doing business globally.
Activity: 43
I was really impressed by the vetting process of ICOs Vertex buying into! 6 huge steps, including the gathering all the data, analysing the data gathered and checking the validity of the team’s claims and other!
Sounds reliably! I also know that only 3% of all ICOs considered are expected to pass this vetting process and receive an offer from Vertex.
But why do u think that Vertex is qualified enough platform to judge and to vet other ICOs?
Activity: 155
Cool thing that you created a two-pager for Vertex project. White paper seemed too long and sometimes there is no time to pay a lot attention to the details, just need to know the key-points.
Activity: 15
Activity: 13
Activity: 28
Looking on the amount of tokens I can’t even imagine how many people get profit from this platform and purchase tokens from vetted ICOs! I don’t even say about the opportunity to buy tokens belonging to vetted ICOs at a preferential price before they are listed on an exchange.
Activity: 199
Vertex platform is going to be popular because of opportunity to use ETH and BTC here. Also I can add that the minimal transaction amount is incredibly small what gives an opportunity to get more tokens.
So in accordance with token exchange rate, which is 0.21-0.31 USD the min amount of token you can get at the beginning is nearly… 160? Not much, but still good!
Activity: 181
Vertex platform is going to be popular because of opportunity to use ETH and BTC here. Also I can add that the minimal transaction amount is incredibly small what gives an opportunity to get more tokens.
Activity: 187
I greatly appreciate that ecosystem with its benefits, incentives and its ICO vetting methodology, all of this things make Vertex a unique venture that will change the way that industry works.
Activity: 213
Vertex is such a special thing! There are a lot of scam and among other blockchain projects, Vertex platform idea about creating the first market of its kind and a unique token that combines trading, venture capital experience and fair-value based tokenization seems real.
Activity: 153
In this huge amount of different ICO’s nowadays to find a really good project is a problem. We are lucky to have Vertex, cause it can expertise a lot of ICO’s, filter perspective projects from scams and present it to us.
True! Vertex is also useful for CEOs and devs of new projects, it gives them an opportunity to show their growing projects on a platform for huge amount of investors.
Activity: 213
In this huge amount of different ICO’s nowadays to find a really good project is a problem. We are lucky to have Vertex, cause it can expertise a lot of ICO’s, filter perspective projects from scams and present it to us.
Activity: 201
There are a lot of projects based on block-chain technology, and also it becomes popular to add AI technology. Dis Vertex devs think about it?
Activity: 198
I was searching for the project, where I can get the opportunity to get returns and definitely succeed. So Vertex looks really promising and I’ll stay tuned during pre-sale and ICO process.
Pages:
Jump to: