Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 51. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Do you have any veted ICOs yet?
Activity: 207
Vertex will be the kind of platform that can appeal to potential traders that have not participated in the cryptocurrency markets yet. Nice and innovative project with great team, hope this project will continue to succeed.
Activity: 193
I advise everyone to invest in real projects. So aggregating all valuable ICOs in one place seems like amazing idea. All respects to the devs
Activity: 195
I’m a huge blockchain enthusiast, so Vertex idea to combine the power of technology and the right experts to vet ICOs for investment, using an unparalleled level of experience deems brilliant to me.
Activity: 198
Would recommend reading their White paper! really enhanced my understanding of their objectives! It explains almost all technical details
Activity: 200
I strongly believe that such platforms as Vertex can become a great help for potential traders that have not participated in the cryptocurrency markets yet to find reliable project
Activity: 194
Curious to know what is you hardcap?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
The Vertex team identified the opportunity to create a smart ICO investment process for the benefit of anyone who would like to participate in the market but lacks the expertise required
Activity: 217
What payment methods are appropriate during the sale? And what crypto do you work with?
Activity: 205
To be honest, this project seems very complicated. Verifying ICOs combined with blockchain, it’s not for all. But I guess, that tokens will be good on the exchange in the marketplace
Activity: 181
Is there any video reviews on Vertex?
Activity: 213
The idea of uniting ICOs market seems quite challenging but nonetheless achievable, especially with such experienced team. Hope you will achieve all your goals
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I would like to know when you will pay bounty hunters?
I saw information that your ICO will end at the end of January 2019, is it true? I suspect that payments after the very ICO?
Activity: 187
What countries can participate in your ICO? And in ICOs that are represented on the platform?
Activity: 214
Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does Vertex differs from them?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Good security in sense of private wallet. Strong analysis team which is key for success in this business model. Assuming the team able to secure top exclusive ICO this would be a good potential.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
In 2017, $6 Billion was raised by 879 ICOs, imagine you could have gotten in on those projects knowing what a success they were to be- Now you can, with Vertex.
Vertex is the first ICO aftermarket: vertex.market
Strong team with many members coming from Financial space is a positive for the project and the unique concept is that handful of projects will be carefully selected, which will be offered to investors on the platform. This will prevent the new investors falling for scam projects.
We appreciate your kind words.
I am looking forward to Vertex platform, I think this is cool and there must be many other people who had thought we need it for investments. I suppose t would be one of the most profitable one’s one the market
We appreciate your support!
Well...if this Vertex thing will be implemented according to plan we could be looking at one of the most exciting projects down the road imho Vertex will provide lower investment risk than the kind of risk the average investor faces today
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: