Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 54. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
the wp is a bit difficult, can you explain how the system will work at the end?
Activity: 28
One of the few projects those are attractive for long-term investment. A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all of this will be appreciated by investors
Activity: 43
If you can make all that horrible skam projects just go away, world of crypto gonna become a bit better, i’ll much appreciate it
Activity: 133
i believe that vertex can change the whole understanding of ICO managing. well done devs
Activity: 31
When pre-sale is started?
Activity: 155
I’m interested in joining Vertex campaign cause this projects means so much for the industry. hoping for the best for this project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Are you an investor, crypto enthusiast or blockchain beginner?
Check out the Vertex platform; Vertex is the first ICO aftermarket enabling a more secure ecosystem to enter into. Learn more: https://vertex.market/
copper member
Activity: 196
Bringing this product to the market to give more access to ICOs may be nice, but it may be just like another way of ranking ICOs, with an arbitrary system chosen by the company.
Want to know more about our ICO? Join our bounty program? Partake in airdrops? Join our telegram to stay updates on our project and the crypto sphere: https://t.me/Vertexmarkeplace
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
For all the latest and most up to date news and information definitely, join our Telegram.
Who are your partners?
To view a full list of our partners and team see our website: https://vertex.market
Interesting and much needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait
Thank you for the kind words!
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, I also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
We appreciate your support.
This Website is done great and the idea of this project is worth attention. Hopefully, the team will really implement what they intended to do.

Thank you!
Can I learn the ICO dates? And what is your hardcap?
The ICO starts on 1 October 2018 and ends 25 January 2019 and the hard cap is $44,700,000
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 214
Who are your partners?
Activity: 198
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your platform
Activity: 126
Interesting and much needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait
Activity: 199
What is the potential for investment in the project?
Pages:
Jump to: