Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 46. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
investments are in fact limited in a certain legit ico so they’re invulnerable. but vertex would probably improve on the reputation of ICO in general. if this platform will be included according to plan we could be looking at one of the most authentic projects. extremely good job devs.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
In 2017 bitcoin has been grown in 1322% and the very crypto is acceptable on the platform. It may skyrocket again and reach the unprecedented scales, so vetting ICO is like a necessity. Expert view hints that the platform is worth investing so I’m in for sure.
Activity: 198
Hello! Could you please explain how do you use VTEX tokens on the platform? And what currencies are accepted for the sale?
Activity: 156
The stuff is so multitasking! It shows great prospects in the near future. Investment climate will be as advantageous as possible through attracting fiat investments. As an ‘ICO Ranker’ follower, I’d say that the project is highly rated so it’s trustworthy
Activity: 208
Well, profit is obvious ‘cause the thing has a great prospect. Generally, cryptocurrency will be feeling good as investments float’ll be unstoppable. So many functions are powered by the platform! Perfect job what else could I say. That’s a great chance for investing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
Our telegram is a place for our community to gather, learn and get updated.
Be the first to learn about airdrops and competitions by joining our telegram: https://t.me/Vertexmarkeplace

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Very impressed by the number of investors and partners, I wonder you had a closed presale?
Martin hacks reviewed our platform and relayed his findings on YouTube.
Check out Martins video to learn more about and our community-based project: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iT8-S5rZgZs
verifying icos is a big deal, a lot of money was lost in skam projects. i hope that this project will develop another vision of how business should be done and will be popular. good luck to the devs
Thank you!
Activity: 131
Hello! I really like the idea of Vertex and I’m quite interested to see how all of this will work out. I have a question though, could you please tell me more about your team? Any previous achievements, what are you guys had been working on previous to this project, etc.
Activity: 153
What is the soft/hard cap for the project?
Activity: 162
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it. By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops and campaign bounties?
Activity: 213
never seen any actual working mechanisms against the fraud in the crypto world. it's probably the best project out there, considering the quality of the team and idea itself. you have great potential and are marketing well, keep up the good work

Well, I believe that developers see the potential of the platform Smiley and all this potential realized in the best way. I prefer micro investments so as to have a lot of trustworthy ICOs is a very necessary thing.
Activity: 149
Hi everyone, I was wondering if the platform will accept fiat?
Activity: 155
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business. But still it will be good to have more details about the exact process of vetting ICOs. And do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 186
Hello. Could you tell me what’s the minimum investment? Thank you
Activity: 214
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by Vertex will be completely different from anything seen in crypto related industry? Is there any other project that verifies ICO or vertex is the first?
Well, never seen anything even close to this platform. But i saw a lot of skam and people, who lost their investments Smiley
Pretty sad story, you know. That is where I see Vertex meaning - in saving and multiplying investments. i know, any ICO should have such a goal, but here caring about market and people, who support it, is the most important. I hope that team realize all the potential
Activity: 216
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by Vertex will be completely different from anything seen in crypto related industry? Is there any other project that verifies ICO or vertex is the first?
Well, never seen anything even close to this platform. But i saw a lot of skam and people, who lost their investments Smiley
Activity: 214
Activity: 43
don’t you think that to clear the whole ico market is quite an ambitious goal? i mean it is good and promising, but how do you see your platform in future? in five years for example?
Pages:
Jump to: