Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 55. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, I also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys
Activity: 176
Looks like this project has experienced team and this it’s always good
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
This Website is done great and the idea of this project is worth attention. Hopefully, the team will really implement what they intended to do.
Activity: 184
Can I learn the ICO dates? And what is your hardcap?
Activity: 194
I wonder how long the development of the Vertex ecosystem will take?
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality in the shortest possible time
Thank you!
Just finished reading information about this project. It is the worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, it’s inspiring confidence. I look forward to further development
Thank you for your support!
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money
So glad you have confidence in our project! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Vertex is what the world needs right now. This is an awesome concept; I’m wishing you great success. I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world
Thank you for the well wishes!
A good project, the idea will be useful to many people. I think this project will be successful because of the professional team and experienced advisors.
Thank you for the support!
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
How can I earn money using your platform?

I wouldnt ask such thing here. Its pretty apparent, they send u the documents along with instructions on how to counterfeit an application for a kindergarden attendant. Once the documents are faked, u send them to a military kindergarden located somewhere in africa, they will check if all is correct and send u the invitation to the garden, I mean military kindergarden.
Activity: 213
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality in the shortest possible time
Activity: 207
Just finished reading information about this project. It is the worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, it’s inspiring confidence. I look forward to further development
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
what features will be available in Vertex mobile application? or you have no plans for the mobile app?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hmm very interesting concept.... I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there. Especially with ones that related to the cryptomarket
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan?
Activity: 217
Hmmn it's taken me for a while to do some research on this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates
Activity: 193
i wanna know what makes your service more trustworthy than any other ICO? cause the project is good, but sometimes seems too good to be true
Activity: 195
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money
Pages:
Jump to: