Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 48. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Do you plan to create a mobile app for the platform? It would be a very convenient solution as I see.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Do i need any specific knowledge about crypto market to use Vertex? I’m quite new in this field so research sometimes is tough
This platform is just for you - helps to find investing opportunities with the help from experts. So obviously you have no need to dig tons of ingo, it had been already made by more experienced people
Vertex is providing investors with a choice to buy into ICOs and trade in curated tokens that have been meticulously selected, granting special access to ICO tokens that are often sold out quickly. So most amount of work is done for you.
Activity: 207
Such a great concept. It could empower people to control their finances and make healthy choices about investing. And also control developers, so they will be forced to create real and profitable projects. Good luck to the team
Activity: 181
Do i need any specific knowledge about crypto market to use Vertex? I’m quite new in this field so research sometimes is tough
This platform is just for you - helps to find investing opportunities with the help from experts. So obviously you have no need to dig tons of ingo, it had been already made by more experienced people
Activity: 187
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Hello! I was wondering if there will be any ratings on Vertex? So the users know which projects are the most promising and which tokens are in demand, etc
I think to judge ICO must have rankings, people can base on that to know the quality of ICO. It must be more specific than the current rating site because there is more dishonesty at these sites.
Activity: 187
Hello! I was wondering if there will be any ratings on Vertex? So the users know which projects are the most promising and which tokens are in demand, etc
Activity: 225
This project is going to provide an open marketplace for new ideas and applications that enhance the material well-being of all members of platform. That is enough for me to follow
Activity: 213
Veting the market is a very useful and necessary thing, team came up with a brilliant idea. Can you explain the process of verifying? What is the technology or choosing trustworthy ICOs?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
This Vertex project will create a crypto investor community, and make it easier for crypto investors to find quality projects and provide profits to investors, because lately many investors have suffered losses when investing in ICOs, hopefully this Vertex is a success
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. I still need to gather all info about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up
Activity: 220
Would recommend reading their White paper! really enhanced my understanding of ways the whole market works and necessities of the verifying mechanism for the whole crypto market. Team’s work is magnificent
Activity: 14
Very interesting project, could become one of the biggest ICOs of 2018 in my humble opinion. All the best, looking forward to participating in the ICO, btw it can provide another investing opportunities, i like it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
of course, optimizing and standardizing the information about ICO means reducing the opportunity for human error and helps investors to have clean and transparent opportunities. good luck to the team
Activity: 41
I’m a newbie here too. As I see, Vertex provides expertise and vet ICOs for platforms customers?
Yep. The volatility and rapid growth of the market make investors vulnerable to participating in failed projects and scams. So such platforms clear the market and help investors to use their funds with profit.
And why do we need the whole platform for veting? Skam is obvious
This whole story is about lower investment risk than the kind of risk the average investor faces today. That is why platform can appeal to potential traders that have not participated in the cryptocurrency markets yet.
Activity: 214
I think that this project is the best shot on the investing market right now. professional expertise is one of the most important things for all participants, so bringing such principles on crypto makes platform useful. Good job. 
Activity: 144
I’m a newbie here too. As I see, Vertex provides expertise and vet ICOs for platforms customers?
Yep. The volatility and rapid growth of the market make investors vulnerable to participating in failed projects and scams. So such platforms clear the market and help investors to use their funds with profit.
Not always. You can buy ratings, bots, create everything to look extremely natural. So people, who are new in the market, gonna believe in your ICO. Sometimes it is a very profitable business. And Vertex experts on the other hand meet the teams in person, do background checks and finally provide a vision of clear and transparent projects, that exist and can really be profitable.
I see. So people from Vertex vet the ICO, confirm it and then put on the platform?
Sort of.  Vertex team and its “Token Market” will provide investors with a choice to buy into ICOs and trade in curated tokens that have been meticulously selected, granting special access to ICO tokens that are often sold out quickly.
Activity: 216
People are quite differ in their willingness and ability to make investments today in order to realize savings in the future. So as I see, Vertex is a very elegant solution for modern market, Nice work, devs.
Activity: 133
Not always. You can buy ratings, bots, create everything to look extremely natural. So people, who are new in the market, gonna believe in your ICO. Sometimes it is a very profitable business. And Vertex experts on the other hand meet the teams in person, do background checks and finally provide a vision of clear and transparent projects, that exist and can really be profitable.
I see. So people from Vertex vet the ICO, confirm it and then put on the platform?
Pages:
Jump to: