Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 56. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Vertex is what the world needs right now. This is an awesome concept; I’m wishing you great success. I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world
Activity: 131
How can I earn money using your platform?
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
We are not just another exchange.
we are the first ICO aftermarket; we buy tokens from the best ICOs, store and sell them back to our community at competitively low prices. Learn more: https://vertex.market/
This platform is not only a project that shares the philosophy of Hi-tech, but also a possibility to improve delivery opportunities and help to bring everything you want anywhere you need.
Thank you for your words of support!
With more and more ICOs turns out to be "scams", we definitely need a platform like Vertex to help us filter out the "bubbles".
Thank you!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Can you explain the way of ecosystem building? how different parts will cooperate with external environment, non crypto one? or everything is digital?
Activity: 201
This platform is not only a project that shares the philosophy of Hi-tech, but also a possibility to improve delivery opportunities and help to bring everything you want anywhere you need.
Activity: 187
When will we be able to test the Vertex platform?
Activity: 124
With more and more ICOs turns out to be "scams", we definitely need a platform like Vertex to help us filter out the "bubbles".
I have been following the project for a some time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real

Thank you for the support!
Activity: 145
If you want know anything join the telegram group! Being new in the market the community helped me understand so much more about Vertex.
Activity: 228
What are the requirements for the ICo to become a part of whole Vertex ecosystem?
Activity: 19
When and how long does Vertex Marketplace start? How does it work? Does the project have bounty?
Activity: 162
A new promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the crypto market and ICO developing
Activity: 213
please tell smth about you devs crew?
Activity: 218
I think this is a good project and has a bright future, however they need to have a good strategic partners to make sure this will run smoothly
Activity: 214
To me Vertex is more about philosophy and attitude to the industry. It makes so much to clear the market and let it spread. All respects to devs.
Activity: 220
More people should get acquainted with this project so it'll be great if we help spreading the word about it
Activity: 144
love vertex so much! finally it is possible to avoid skam and just raise funds! BRAVO
Activity: 156
I have been following the project for a some time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real
Pages:
Jump to: