Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥 - page 58. (Read 95309 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I support Vertex project because the results of this ecosystem will potentially forward the whole market and then gonna help to clean it from skam projects
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
A really cool project that will have a great impact on many areas of life. I will be happy to observe its development
Thank you!
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project

We are glad to have you part of our project.
interesting project, worth supporting to me, congrats and good luck to the devs
Thank you for your kind words!
How crypto keys will be used on the Vertex platform?
What exactly do you mean by this?
Activity: 119
I have searched for good ico projects and find out Vertex. Could you please explain why the token is needed for this project? Why did you decide to do this through the ICO?
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hard cap of the project?
$44,700,000
i wish you good luck and an extraordinary and global success for your booming business
We appreciate it!
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative!
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 57
We’ve hidden a physical VTEX coin in Singapore!
With over $3000 worth of cryptocurrency! If you’re in Singapore, find out how you can find the coin by following the link: https://vertex.market/vertexhunt
https://image.ibb.co/mNko29/IMG_0075.jpg

The VTEX tokens visualized! So cool, Vertex, hoping for more great things to come from and for you! Cool
Activity: 30
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?
The Vertex hunt sounds like such a fun and great idea! Excited to learn more about it;D

Where can I learn more about the hunt and when it's in my country?
The Vertex hunt sounds like such a fun and great idea! Excited to learn more about it;D
We’ve hidden a physical VTEX coin in Singapore!
With over $3000 worth of cryptocurrency! If you’re in Singapore, find out how you can find the coin by following the link: https://vertex.market/vertexhunt
Activity: 31
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 32
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise…
Activity: 41
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project
Activity: 43
interesting project, worth supporting to me, congrats and good luck to the devs
Activity: 155
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hard cap of the project?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
i wish you good luck and an extraordinary and global success for your booming business
Pages:
Jump to: